Under Maintenance !

if everyone is still officially part of the project till October 18th, how come the room is shut down?

Possibly RLC do not wish their reputation to go down anymore, and they are contracted to pay the occupants till then. Does not mean they have to show the rooms. It could also give them time to re-vamp the apartments as 18th Oct is not that far a way.

For someone new coming into RLC there a not a lot of apartments, it should get better.

In other words, I have not got a clue!

Lets not forget the  Nina and Kira apartment, Boring as it may be.

Boring as it may be, not always. Although it is girl on girl with an exception I find it fascinating to watch them as the cuddle, caress each other in a very loving way.

I do like this apartment.

Possibly RLC do not wish their reputation to go down anymore, and they are contracted to pay the occupants till then. Does not mean they have to show the rooms. It could also give them time to re-vamp the apartments as 18th Oct is not that far a way.

For someone new coming into RLC there a not a lot of apartments, it should get better.

In other words, I have not got a clue!

It may be that the apartment is being modified to hold more girls........become a real  "cat house " LOL

It may be that the apartment is being modified to hold more girls........become a real  "cat house " LOL

They should bring in all the available lesbians in Spain and have an all out Lez Fest.  24/7 Carpet Munch.    :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: