Under Maintenance !

Social networking information on many tenants ok, but everything depends on the location,

This apartment is in Barcelona, the train ticket Paris / Barcelona is in 50 euros, without talking about charter prices and our Spanish friends, who are on site. I know of so called fan at the time of Milana&Coco, who assumed the nightclubs frequented by girls weekends to make the Paparazzi.

When talking about the safety of people, this is not virtual. not only Facebook and VK

I have personally seen, the photo of the apartment's front door. This is scary, right?

without you talk, the reaction of the condo .... and building tenants

Remember, at the time, dice time was Nora who accompanied the girls Milana&Coco evening

Yes, crazy exist

Social networking information on many tenants ok, but everything depends on the location,

This apartment is in Barcelona, the train ticket Paris / Barcelona is in 50 euros, without talking about charter prices and our Spanish friends, who are on site. I know of so called fan at the time of Milana&Coco, who assumed the nightclubs frequented by girls weekends to make the Paparazzi.

When talking about the safety of people, this is not virtual. not only Facebook and VK

I have personally seen, the photo of the apartment's front door. This is scary, right?

without you talk, the reaction of the condo .... and building tenants

Remember, at the time, dice time was Nora who accompanied the girls Milana&Coco evening

Yes, crazy exist

Whatever information you have on them just keep it to yourself or share it through PMing.  Thanks.

I heard that the apartment had a squirrel in it hiding taking pictures. They had to call an exterminator in to try and catch the squirrel.

Actually, there is bound to be massive speculation about this event, but I was told that some skunk allegedly showed up, got into a fight with some ugly dude in the apartment, and exercised his nuclear option, making the place uninhabitable.

Skunk is still on the run, but was last seen boarding a Trump Airlines flight to Siberia...

:soapbox:

Back in the old days, I did take time to study Nora's personality traits through the looking glass that is the facade of RLC.

There is little that can be proven to be true when one looks through a camera. It's a fact of quantum mechanics.

But once, in the dance room, she was giving instructions to some other girls -- they were dancers, learning a routine. That's when I realized Nora was not just some Ukrainian bimbo seeking a dancing gig and free rent while hoping to meet a rich shipping magnate. The woman I saw that day was a choreographer. A designer.

I don't need to PM this because it's merely speculation. But those of us who have been here long enough understand that Kiko & Nora have been very important to the success of RLC. Maybe as important as Meerkat.  :D

Should they leave, we old timers will miss her, but that's all part of the game. I won't be crying in my Scotch about it, but I will hope the best for them, "Until me meet again." I'm certain the rest of the old Nora's Fan Club agrees with me on this.

Whatever information you have on them just keep it to yourself or share it through PMing.  Thanks.

You could be PMing a crazy guy  :)

You could be PMing a crazy guy  :)

It's always the same psychopath who wants to make it interesting

The only thing he can do, he goes these days, creating nicknames on CC

Certainly, in the coming days, he will present himself as the friend of one of the daughters of RLC

I do not even know if he will acknowledge he is so in his delirium .... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

It's always the same psychopath who wants to make it interesting

The only thing he can do, he goes these days, creating nicknames on CC

Certainly, in the coming days, he will present himself as the friend of one of the daughters of RLC

I do not even know if he will acknowledge he is so in his delirium .... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

yes !!! do you ask about me    :smoke:

BanHammer3.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ReallifecamFan is not safe ... mod know your IP , email and other information's  so its not a safe place that's why we stay here

voyeurland.org is no longer

so here is the safest place

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: