Under Maintenance !

Nope, but thought I would ask the question and if a reasonable reply wait and see how accurate it is.

I do not comment on this as it is private matter. Believe what you like. It doesn't matter. I know from personal experience. That is all. I do not wish to cause trouble. Have a nice day :-)

I do not comment on this as it is private matter. Believe what you like. It doesn't matter. I know from personal experience. That is all. I do not wish to cause trouble. Have a nice day :-)

Thanks for your interesting reply.

You raise an interesting point here. Why would a representative from RLC openly join a board such as this except to enlighten us and encourage our support of RLC?

There are members of this and other boards who do report back to RLC, but they do not make themselves known.

We all believe what we believe and you are right, it does not matter except to the person that believes it.

Have a nice day!!!!! No, Good day Sir, I am not American. No offence meant to Americans, just they are the only Nation I know use that expression.

Anyway, take care, enjoy and sweet dreams.

Have a nice day!!!!! No, Good day Sir, I am not American. No offence meant to Americans, just they are the only Nation I know use that expression.

Anyway, take care, enjoy and sweet dreams.

"Good day Sir" is rather archaic, old chap, so I am guessing you are not too English yourself :-) Not that it matters.

Recent updates:

1. We added a new apartment with Jitka and Marek

2. Beatriz and Santiago joined the project

3. Nikki and Jenny left the project. Nora and Kiko will stay with us till October 18th and we'll go back to the all-girls format afterwards

More updates coming soon. Stay tuned!

REALLIFECAM.COM

Recent updates:

3. Nikki and Jenny left the project. Nora and Kiko will stay with us till October 18th and we'll go back to the all-girls format afterwards

REALLIFECAM.COM

Je viens également de recevoir le mail.......enfin une bonne nouvelle !!!  :woohoo:

I also just got the email ....... finally good news !!!  :woohoo:

It sounds like not only did Jenny and Nikki leave the apartment, but that Nora and Kiko will be gone after October 18, and then all girls in the apartment. Could Kami and Kristy make a comeback? I didn't see anything in Schengen visa rules that requires that they wait 90 days, just that they can only stay a total of 90 days out of a 6 month visa period. So as I read it, the girls can apply for a fresh 6 month visa (as long as Schengen isn't suspended because of refugee crisis in Europe). Well, in about 3 weeks we will find out. I thought Jenny and Nikki were poor choices, done out of desperation since K & K suddenly had to leave.

Recent updates:

REALLIFECAM.COM

I got the same email when is Nora coming back, it says she will be with us until Oct. 18.

I got the same email when is Nora coming back, it says she will be with us until Oct. 18.

So on Oct18 Nora and Kiko will have gone into Oblivion    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

It's best to just keep them off the air until they have departed.