Under Maintenance !

Most likely in the apartment currently lives Nora, Kiko, Jenny and Nikki. Apartment returns back to online after Jenny and Nikki have left. I assume this will be happen very soon.

Kiko was mentioned in the Newsletter, which means that he will be officially part of the project till October 18th. Until now, he has been just a guest. That would not be mentioned if the apartment will return to online until after their departure.

What will happen after the departure of Nora and Kiko, is a mystery. Probably there will be at leats one permanent girl, and others will change, as until now. There is also the possibility that all girls will be permanent.  When is this going to happen, was not mentioned.

If there will be only one permanent girl, will she be better than Nora was? Hard to believe

This is the original RLC screenshot of the latest newsletter from yesterday.

They say Nora & Kiko are still with RLC, but there is no apartment. The good part of the news is, that the all-girl-apartment is not gone, but has only paused. Let's hope the best for the second half of October - maybe without Nora & Kiko!

:yes:

"Good day Sir" is rather archaic, old chap, so I am guessing you are not too English yourself :-) Not that it matters.

I think so, too. This is common practise, that staff of a website or a company investigate the internet for customer reactions or useful information.

from rlc: Nikki and Jenny left the project. Nora and Kiko will stay with us till October 18th and we'll go back to the all-girls format afterwards!

we'll just wait and see!  :)

Sounds like to me and many people Nora and kiko are with the project until 18th October then they are gone and the all girls format returns without Nora and kiko finally something good rlc is doing that's great news

No other apartments have a manager and they function fine.  This one will function the same.  The girls that will live there will just have to take some pride and do some cleaning instead of loafing around all day with their thumb up their ass and nose stuck in a phone or laptop.

I am surprised the Snake hasn't slithered at me yet.  :lmao:

je pensais que nous connaissions tous la différence entre un appartement avec un couple qui vit et travaille dans la ville, et une auberge de jeunesse dont le rôle est d'accueillir des jeunes filles étrangères pour une période de vacances?!! de plus, je le répète, lorsque l'on vit en communauté, il faut obligatoirement des règles et un cadre!!! si l'humain pouvait s'autoréguler tout seul, cela se saurai, il n'y aurai plus de guerre parce que la guerre s'est vilain!!! ;) ;)

I thought we all knew the difference between an apartment with a couple who lives and works in the city and a hostel whose role is to welcome foreign girls for a holiday period? !! again, I repeat, when living in community, it is mandatory rules and a framework !!! if the human could regulate themselves alone, know this, there will no more war because war is ugly !!! ;);)

The all girl show mentioned in the e-mails, do it mean all appartements will be just girls, or just "Noras" place?

If it's all appartment, hope they keep Leora, but kick out Paul.

It's just for Nora's place as that was the only apartment that was intended for all girls.