Jitka and Marek

See

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. That has got to be humiliating. And, now that it has happened at least twice, he will probably be even more stressed if he tries again.

I do think that she could have helped him a little by doing something other than just laying there. I couldn't tell whether she was enjoying it or not. Her arms were up behind her head most of the time and she barely moved. I have no idea whether the little moans she was letting out were real or not.  :(

I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. That has got to be humiliating. And, now that it has happened at least twice, he will probably be even more stressed if he tries again.

I do think that she could have helped him a little by doing something other than just laying there. I couldn't tell whether she was enjoying it or not. Her arms were up behind her head most of the time and she barely moved. I have no idea whether the little moans she was letting out were real or not.  :(

They worried more about that fucking bed sheet keeping them covered than anything else. Forget the sheets and just go at it. 

Wonder if she'll let him go for the third strike before she calls him out.

They worried more about that fucking bed sheet keeping them covered than anything else. Forget the sheets and just go at it. 

Wonder if she'll let him go for the third strike before she calls him out.

I would think his chances would be better if she had acted like she enjoyed it. She just seemed to lay there and I did not get the impression that she was willing to do much to help him out. So, my guess right now is that strike two may have done it for him. I'll be surprised if they do it again any time soon. Poor guy.

I would think his chances would be better if she had acted like she enjoyed it. She just seemed to lay there and I did not get the impression that she was willing to do much to help him out. So, my guess right now is that strike two may have done it for him. I'll be surprised if they do it again any time soon. Poor guy.

She didn't seem to be to much into the moment.  If I ate pussy for an hour the girl would be bucking like a horse in heat.