Jitka and Marek

See

Marek has been very worried all the time of something. It has previously been translated, they have money worries. I don't think so, but maybe Jitka organized this apartment for them and Marek is not very excited about that.

I believe that an open sex is not a problem for them. They are not feel embarrassed to shower. When they get their problems solved all is well, I would think so  ::)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl that came yesterday was a prostitute and did not accept to stay This new girl was speaking French and she have an agreement with the man and I think this guy does not have a girlfriend or wife a certain

This apartment  a little bit strange

The girl that came yesterday was a prostitute and did not accept to stay This new girl was speaking French and she have an agreement with the man and I think this guy does not have a girlfriend or wife a certain

If the girl last night was a prostitute then she would have only been there for the fuck, get paid and then leave.  Not drink a bottle of wine and spend the night. A guy would have to be nuts to muff dive a prostitute not knowing what or who has been in her hole.

If the girl last night was a prostitute then she would have only been there for the fuck, get paid and then leave.  Not drink a bottle of wine and spend the night. A guy would have to be nuts to muff dive a prostitute not knowing what or who has been in her hole.

There are probably a half of a dozen reasons that wasn't a prostitute.  Kissing, oral on the prostitute, she wouldn't need to hide under the blanket, sleeping over would cost a fortune, wrapping herself in a blanket to hide from the cameras, etc.  Why must several of us jump to the hooker comment, without giving ANY thought.  She didn't even have a hooker "vibe"...she was softer and sweeter.

Let's not be so hasty with that word...it can be extremely hurtful.

I agree 100%. It seems hypocritical that while some guys would love to have sex without many problems, they then view the girl as easy or a prostitute. Today, girls often want sex as much as guys. But, they have to be careful for many reasons. The fact that the girl from last night had sex just meant she liked the guy and gradually was willing to have sex with him. Clearly, she wouldn't have hid from the cameras and spent hours being won over to have sex, if she was a prostitute.

I didn't know Czech sounds like French. :o

I didn't know Czech sounds like French. :o

She said, and I quote what the language that you ought to speak here

This talk last words on the balcony : :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Rien de français dans ce qu'ils disent  ;)

Now, perhaps, but the words that she said was yesterday when I arrived and they even said to be more satisfactory to stay but with conditions

And I know what I heard good