Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
See

Jitka and Marek

Now there is Jitka! Not bad looking  :)

If that is Jitka, she is very pretty...let's cross our fingers, and try to be nice.  We have to give the newbies a few minutes to get used to everything.  We have already pounced on the other guy.  Patience fellows!!!!

The girl from last night was very pretty and sweet. She comforted him when he had difficulties. And by the way, I don't think he had difficulties getting hard. He was fucking her for awhile. He just couldn't keep it up and cum, which is not so uncommon honestly. If she wasn't so fearful of the camera, they could have fooled around more first, she could have blown him or stroked him a bit and it might have turned out different. Let's hope she comes back. And by the way, he did pretty well with her for a first date! For the longest time, it didn't look like she would go past first base.

estoy deseando verle el boniato en la ducha . en ingles sweet potato .

Ils s'enferment dans la salle de bain ? ça me semble louche cette histoire...  ::)

We do have a pictures thread, should you be so inclined.

she is really not shy in the shower.

She spread  her legs in front of cam.  Huge pussy !!!!!!!!

But her body is not fantastic. I prefer yesterday flat ass

We do have a pictures thread, should you be so inclined.

kinda computer illiterate still havnt figured that one out yet sorry

I have, but I don't want to lose my non-existent account to RLC. At my age, I've most likely seen it before.

OK, I'm confused. Does Marek even like Jitka? He doesn't even seem to want to talk to her. He also knocked on the bathroom door when she was in there.  They do not look like a very happy couple. I hope it's just that they haven't gotten comfortable yet in the new place. Otherwise, this may not be a fun place to visit.  :(

Yeah, seems strange, the door to rest of the apartment is closed, I think he's back there somewhere, meanwhile she's getting ready to sleep on the sofa it seems.

There is some trouble in paradise, he is upset with her about something, he is avoiding her since they came back, she is asking him to act normal and come and sit with her.  :o