Beatriz & Santiago - Pictures

:wtf: 

I can't believe anyone would want to tap that. Now sure guys go for that type of fatness of hers, but don't count me as one of those type of guys. Excuse me, chubby!

To me "chubby girls" like her are disgusting and need to hit the gym and lay off the cheeseburgers, fried chickens and ice cream. They are just as equally disgusting as chubby guys in a nude beach trying to get a boner with their one inch hairy penis looking at some ass, while consuming hot dogs at the process... You get the picture...!

Don't get me wrong, I love me some nice ass and big knockers... But not hers.

Holy fucking shit, it's my first comment!  :woohoo:

First off let me  :welcome: you to the CC forum.  I understand that not everybody likes a girl with extra meat on her bones and that's cool, I get it.  However, she may have some type of disease or something that we are not privy to or it may be that she is an overeater or makes poor food choices, but unless you are perfect with absolutely NO body fat, you should go a little easier on her!  She appears to be a fun loving girl that may be struggling with weight issues but she is still a person and doesn't deserve all the ridicule from people.  I'm a big dude, have been all my life, and believe it or not I have tons of friends because I'm the type of person that if I tell you I will do something you just cross that off your list and don't worry about it anymore.  I'm also allot of fun to be around so I've been told more times than needed.  Never judge a book by it's cover, that is all I ask!

I can't believe anyone would want to tap that. Now sure guys go for that type of fatness of hers, but don't count me as one of those type of guys. Excuse me, chubby!

To me "chubby girls" like her are disgusting and need to hit the gym and lay off the cheeseburgers, fried chickens and ice cream. They are just as equally disgusting as chubby guys in a nude beach trying to get a boner with their one inch hairy penis looking at some ass, while consuming hot dogs at the process... You get the picture...!

If your not careful. It may be your last.

Smh some of you guys is ridiculous. This girl is not bad at all i wouldnt even say she's fat. Sure she is a lil bigger then most of these girls on here. To me she is smaller then Red hair in Carina's and Sabrina apt, Alot smaller then Alina's sister was. She reminds me of a Lora from Max and Lora but a lil thicker. I have no problem with that at all.

Its been said many time the name of the site is "Real Life Cams" Beatriz to me represents a real life girl. So bravo to RL for putting her on cam

Well rlc has many apartments so i got an easy solution for u, dont Watch her if u dont like her, thats why there is many apartments there is something for everyone. I like her, finally we got a really curvy girl.

Smh some of you guys is ridiculous. This girl is not bad at all i wouldnt even say she's fat. Sure she is a lil bigger then most of these girls on here. To me she is smaller then Red hair in Carina's and Sabrina apt, Alot smaller then Alina's sister was. She reminds me of a Lora from Max and Lora but a lil thicker. I have no problem with that at all.

Its been said many time the name of the site is "Real Life Cams" Beatriz to me represents a real life girl. So bravo to RL for putting her on cam

BRAVO to her too!    :woohoo:

It takes a lot of self confidence to be able to do what she agreed to do here on RLC, there's a lot of smaller women out there that wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.    :welcome:  Beatriz, and good luck.

>:( >:( :curse: :curse: ERES UN PAYASO

Si no te gusta la pareja no mires, y mucho menos insultar y faltar al respeto.NOVATO >:( >:( >:(