apartment 2

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It is clear that they were having sex under cover.

No idea why, but here I am convinced that the two had no sex and just faked the thing. Probably, I am wrong here, but I just do not think, it was real. Sorry.  :-\

It has been temporary during the peak hours. They say they are having server issues which should be resolved next week.

In fact voyeur-villa use a very weak efficiency algorithm to compress their video for streaming. The hd stream uses easily 250 KB/S even when there are few movements or night vision.

RealLifecam uses 50KB/s stream for a really better quality video stream. In night vision when tenants are sleeping we have between 5 and 25KB/s stream whereas voyeur-villa keep their stream at 200-300kB/s.

The reason is Reallifecam use an algortihm where only a little zone of the picture where real motion occurs is sent.  Voyeur villa algo doesnt use this optimization and always estimates that all the screen need to be updated and send informations for the whole screen.

So if voyeur villa wants to improve their loading capabilities, they must first change their streaming algorithm and then increases bandwith.

Excuse my french