Nora & Kiko ~ Pictures

@JAROPO

She and Kiko left the project 18 October 2015.

They were the last of the original tenants, and contributed greatly to RLC's formation and development. A little birdie whispered in my ear that they both have moved on to other career opportunities, and seem to be doing well.

I and the other Nora lovers certainly wish them both the best.

Yeah, life moves on. Almost wish we had a "what are they doing today" section about former tenants, without any identifying details so as to keep their privacy intact. People would love to know. I'd love to hear what happened with Kami and Kristy. Not to stalk them, just because we get to know them for a little while and never find out about them again.

Yeah, life moves on. Almost wish we had a "what are they doing today" section about former tenants, without any identifying details so as to keep their privacy intact. People would love to know. I'd love to hear what happened with Kami and Kristy. Not to stalk them, just because we get to know them for a little while and never find out about them again.

To have a "what are they doing today" thread, someone would have to "stalk them". Paint any kind of bullshit you can think of to describe it, but stalking is what it would be.

As for getting to know them for a little while, come on. Fake lives in front of a camera 24/7, poor acting in many cases, sometimes almost scripted, what do you possibly think you could know about them, other than what they look like naked, how many tattoos and moles they've got and how well they fuck, or don't.

• 4 weeks later...

@JAROPO

She and Kiko left the project 18 October 2015.

They were the last of the original tenants, and contributed greatly to RLC's formation and development. A little birdie whispered in my ear that they both have moved on to other career opportunities, and seem to be doing well.

I and the other Nora lovers certainly wish them both the best.

Very grateful for the explanation Foamy T. Squirrel

Cheers

• 3 months later...
On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 6:30 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

If they ever brought back an old girl this sexy latina right here would be in the top the list,I can't remember where they lived,can somebody help me please,were they also living in Spain where Nora is now? WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ALMA SANDIAGO?  :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

Also spain

• Upvote 2