Nora & Kiko ~ Pictures

Let's bet she will stays with 2 other girls as before.

If her and Kiko are married as some people claim, then she has no business being there!  Her and him should have their own place and grow up!!  I said in another post that I believe that her and him will be staying in the apartment and the new girls will get a different apartment, but the more I think about the apartment itself, they don't need a 3 bedroom apartment for just the two of them, but then again their other place was technically a 3 bedroom apartment as well. LOL sorry for rambling on!!

dfCcap .... you say....... if they are married ..... think about it . Would you or anyone want to or be able to be around that cranky miserable bitch more than a few days a month . I wonder how many good mood days she has in a year ...... could they be counted on one hand  ?

dfCcap .... you say....... if they are married ..... think about it . Would you or anyone want to or be able to be around that cranky miserable bitch more than a few days a month . I wonder how many good mood days she has in a year ...... could they be counted on one hand  ?

Because of the work is a bad mood :idk: :idk: :idk:

It might be the position she is in with RLC.  I have to give her the benefit of the doubt because away from the apartment I'm sure she is a totally different girl!!  I wouldn't mind her being on my arm out in public :)

Packing up early me thinks. Must be a strange feeling to leave an apartment after being "queen bee" there for so long.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

It makes more sense that she is packing now then waiting until the last minute!!