Tver - Split 1

spielo

WTF is Nastya crying about now? Everything seems good, Messa talked to her, Christy tried to comfort her. Is there something wrong with her? Everything is a big drama, emotional thing to her. Cristy is relaxed now, enjoying herself. Nastya is not possessive now so what is it? Maybe time of the month for Nastya?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what is happening in Voronezh. Christy really wants to fuck Messa. Messa told her he can't now, Nastya could walk in any minute. Christy is a little pissed about it. He gives her a hug, that's it. Nastya is a loose cannon emotionally and Messa is being the responsible one for once, trying to avoid a Nastya explosion if she sees them doing something. They really need a guy for Christy pronto!

Woodman casting party with lights off in the bedroom  :BS:

Only nonsense in tver, today. ... poor stream quality; permanently without light .... Actually only Akira and Charlie are worth watching in VV. ... The would fit well to RLC. .... I had high hopes for anna, but with this fake masturbation in living room. ... they keep us all for stupid ... too bad ... VV is dead for me.