Are they leaving?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the two. Certainly very temperamentful but also very likeable. She also had a nice body. What more could you want?

Couples that don't throw tantrums like bratty children. A major turn off for me. Like I said, it makes no difference how much sex they have or anything physical like that. Maya and Stepan are boring in the sex department but are still my favorite couple. And even with Sasha and Masha, they're the most exhilarating couple in terms of sex, but if they turn into another Suzan and Hector or Carla and Mario, I'd want them to leave just as fast.

Couples that don't throw tantrums like bratty children. A major turn off for me. Like I said, it makes no difference how much sex they have or anything physical like that. Maya and Stepan are boring in the sex department but are still my favorite couple. And even with Sasha and Masha, they're the most exhilarating couple in terms of sex, but if they turn into another Suzan and Hector or Carla and Mario, I'd want them to leave just as fast.

Hmm, no comment. Respect your opinion.

Both fit well to the project, and their loss is certainly bad for RLC. Can you remember who had lived there before?  :-\ I'm curious how RLC goes on there. Just have a look to the remaining non premium appartments. The air is getting thinner and thinner, now. Another bad casting like with  B&S would be a real step backwards for RLC while the competitors (like VV) slowly catching up.

I am totally agree, their loss would be very bad for Reallifecam.. Carla and mario are the best couple in the whole house, the best couple to watch honestly!!