Are they leaving?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first I have to say I'm going to miss them, I really like them, they are the first couple I wish I could meet. second, are you serious? when a couple doesn't have sex you think they are boring, when they always have sex you think they are boring... Do you really think you would be less boring than any of these couples? Seriously you always has something bad to say. if you want the most boring couple of RLC, it's Zoya and Lev.

Goodbye Mario and Carla, I'll miss you.

first I have to say I'm going to miss them, I really like them, they are the first couple I wish I could meet. second, are you serious? when a couple doesn't have sex you think they are boring, when they always have sex you think they are boring... Do you really think you would be less boring than any of these couples? Seriously you always has something bad to say. if you want the most boring couple of RLC, it's Zoya and Lev.

Goodbye Mario and Carla, I'll miss you.

They are not done yet.  Once their names are officially off the RLC Apartment menu. Then they get the Happy Trails send off. Then they are finished.  Then they get their final ride into the Archives.

I'll check on it when I get back.  I have to go into town and get some things done. Then we'll see what their status is by the time I return in 4 hours.

They are not done yet.  Once their names are officially off the RLC Apartment menu. Then they get the Happy Trails send off. Then they are finished.  Then they get their final ride into the Archives.

I'll check on it when I get back.  I have to go into town and get some things done. Then we'll see what their status is by the time I return in 4 hours.

I get that stncld but they have been under maintenance for about 3 days no body is under maintenance for that long but I get what you are saying once their names are of the list then they have gone

I hope they do leave. I don't care how much sex they have, I have no desire to watch immature couples.

I liked the two. Certainly very temperamentful but also very likeable. She also had a nice body. What more could you want? .... Not all couples could be as entertaining as D&D. ;)

Both fit well to the project, and their loss is certainly bad for RLC. Can you remember who had lived there before?  :-\ I'm curious how RLC goes on there. Just have a look to the remaining non premium appartments. The air is getting thinner and thinner, now. Another bad casting like with  B&S would be a real step backwards for RLC while the competitors (like VV) slowly catching up.

I hope they do leave. I don't care how much sex they have, I have no desire to watch immature couples.

Like Mr Box, I will miss them as well.

Never did see any of the fighting scenes, probably as I keep getting banned for some reason.

However, if they have gone I will miss them as much as I miss Kamila and Kristy.

RLC should try and get their act together if they wish to continue the charges they do.

(Erm charges as in money not in under their care)

I think RLC is just grasping at the final straws hoping for some kind of miraculous return of them before they pull the plug on this apartment.

You think?

Possibly correct as the rest of the apartments are pretty poor, with a couple of exceptions.