They Are Back

It is tidy but the guest room still have clothes and even a half full (or empty) glass of water on the table so maybe it was just cleaned up as part of the rearranging of furniture. No sign of anyone living there yet as far as I know.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that Carlo and Mario are back. She put up sign finale. Someone else is moving in, they just didn't change name on listing. Odds of K & K coming back are like .001%. And where is this apartment anyway? Barcelona, Rome, Russia?

I doubt that Carlo and Mario are back. She put up sign finale. Someone else is moving in, they just didn't change name on listing. Odds of K & K coming back are like .001%. And where is this apartment anyway? Barcelona, Rome, Russia?

She wasnt putting up a sign finale.. she just showed up a sign saying she loved mario just to make clear everyone  that everything was fixed and good now and they were good.. Im so happy they´re back!!  :D :D :D :D

>:( >:( Olviden ya a K & K, estas dos fueron unas malas actrices y no creo que vuelvan, y si, el apartamento Carla esta en Barcelona capital