They Are Back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stncld is carla's app in the same area as nora's

No it's back amongst the other Apartment threads. I brought them out of the Archives so it would be easier for everyone to access.  I didn't know the position they were in the list when I moved them so I just put them at the top for the time being. When I find the proper position they were in by dates then I'll just shift the position. The way it is seems fine for now.

RLC have forgotten to update the names before when new tenants moved in. I'm hoping it's the same now and we'll see some new faces. Carla and Mario weren't bad but I got bad vibes when they were fighting, like something very bad was about to happen.

No it's back amongst the other Apartment threads. I brought them out of the Archives so it would be easier for everyone to access.  I didn't know the position they were in the list when I moved them so I just put them at the top for the time being. When I find the proper position they were in by dates then I'll just shift the position. The way it is seems fine for now.

Reread that SC. I don't quite think that was intended thought of that question.  :scratchchin: