A BIG THANK YOU

HarleyFatboy

Once my Janitorial Duties are complete. I'll be making a big return.  At the moment I have only been posting bits here and there.  :dwarf:

Bits turn into Bytes so i'll take any Bits I can get!  Thanks for your service to CC it is much appreciated my friend!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another thank you to all the CC members that keep this ole codger up to date with all the pics/gifs!!  Thanks again and it's much appreciated!

I don't know about the rest of my fellow posters but I will admit, although it's very pleasant to look at, it is quite hard work so the fact that our work is appreciated is really good to hear. I wish more people would press the like button because it's often only the regular posters who do that. Thanks dfCcap  :)

I don't know about the rest of my fellow posters but I will admit, although it's very pleasant to look at, it is quite hard work so the fact that our work is appreciated is really good to hear. I wish more people would press the like button because it's often only the regular posters who do that. Thanks dfCcap  :)

You are welcome!!  I know it's hard work and time consuming so I really do appreciate it.  Keep up the good work!!

• 2 weeks later...

Once again a BIG THANK YOU to all the posters of pics/gifs/vids to this forum!!  Somehow my sleep pattern is all jacked up and I always seem to miss the good stuff!  So, thanks to you all again and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all!

There is a serious vacuum and sucking sound coming from this thread. I need to trace it down.  :lmao: