Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lera just got home. Alex is asleep in bed. She just washed all of her make-p off and scrubbed the hell out of wrist. probably to wash off the Night Club stamp. Now she is taking selfies of herself in her t-shirt, lifting it up so you can see her panties. probably sending them to her BF. Alex is clueless and needs to dump this chick. Lol...I hope he gets a day off one day and walks in on them. I would love to see her reaction!

Lera just got home. Alex is asleep in bed. She just washed all of her make-p off and scrubbed the hell out of wrist. probably to wash off the Night Club stamp. Now she is taking selfies of herself in her t-shirt, lifting it up so you can see her panties. probably sending them to her BF. Alex is clueless and needs to dump this chick. Lol...I hope he gets a day off one day and walks in on them. I would love to see her reaction!

I dont Think she been on a nightclub i Think she have been with her pimp-junkie-boyfriend all night having sex and alex is not Clueless since they are not a couple at all, shame on rlc for letting these people stay there.

They might as well just have her bring her boyfriend in the apartment, and get rid of Alex. Then they might have a real apartment. Unless they start doing and selling drugs. Then they will get kicked out. They should just music department for some old favourites and bring back the hotties!

Right now there are way more apts on RLC than ever. With Beatrice leaving and the Girls apt back up. I would imagine this one will be gone as well. Those two apts may have been holdover apts to stop the complaints. At one point there were only 5 apts this summer. At least 3 were all on vacation at the same time. Two apts are volatile(because of relationship stuff) and could be gone. Zoya and Lev and Carla and Mario.

Did he have his balls cut off?  They must be a couple because they are sleeping together sort of cuddle up now, but there has not been a single act of sexuality or romance since they moved in.  Bizarre to say the least.

There is no way they are a "couple" (at least not the romantic kind). She's been with that other guy many more nights than she has with Alex and has been far more affectionate and happy and talkative when with him.

They (Lera and Alex) are trying to create some kind of illusion that they are a couple so that they can get the free room and board. Whether RLC knew about this prior to putting them in the apartment is unknown. As others have suggested, it may be that RLC was just trying to provide extra tenants for their customers who have obviously been complaining for a number of months.

Edited to add: I'm sorry tripod2. I just realized that what I said could be interpreted as not very nice to you and I didn't mean it that way at all. I should have phrased it differently - maybe something like "If you had seen the way Lera acted when around the other guy, it would have been clear that ...".

Last night while he was in the bathroom she was on her stomach rubbing herself then she turned around took pictures of herself. When he was on his way to the bedroom she quickly covered herself and pretended checking her phone.  :wtf:

Its because they are not a real couple. But hey they are sitting on the couch together right now if we just wait Another 6 months or so maybe there will be a real kiss :D

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 8:59 AM, kitek said:

Last night while he was in the bathroom she was on her stomach rubbing herself then she turned around took pictures of herself. When he was on his way to the bedroom she quickly covered herself and pretended checking her phone.  :wtf:

just proves how sneaky they can be when you are not around.