Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps far weirder is the fact that you know that.

Up to a few days ago I could probably have given you a plethora of statistics on Leora ... but I've begun to let that slip. I haven't enough fingers and toes to count Nelly's showers/baths.

Does anyone know if Alex came home and saw Lera and her boyfriend (or whatever he is) sleeping together on the couch? I'm wondering what his reaction would be.

Nope, she makes sure they don't see each other.

Either she is cheating on him or they're fake couple just to be on RLC.

This triangle is questionable, who is fooling whom.

Nope, she makes sure they don't see each other.

Either she is cheating on him or they're fake couple just to be on RLC.

This triangle is questionable, who is fooling whom.

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that they are a "fake" couple. I'm just wondering whether there is some kind of agreement with Alex that she is breaking by spending the last 48 hours or so with this other guy and letting him spend the night.

She might be causing Alex to lose the apartment by her actions. I can't believe that RLC won't shut them down if things don't change rather quickly.

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that they are a "fake" couple. I'm just wondering whether there is some kind of agreement with Alex that she is breaking by spending the last 48 hours or so with this other guy and letting him spend the night.

She might be causing Alex to lose the apartment by her actions. I can't believe that RLC won't shut them down if things don't change rather quickly.

Alex doesn't show any interest in her, it's usually her hugging/kissing him not the other way around.

The other guys shows a lot of interest in her but they don't kiss on camera.

:idk:

I havent had any internet for almost 5 Days and i see nothing happened in this apartment, why doesnt rlc shut it down. Maybe once lera and alex have been a couple but she obviously got herself a new junkie-boyfriend.

i concur...waste of space and money for rlc...this along side Dasha and Demid and maybe even Adriana and Daniel are bad investments...don't know about the lesbian ones, but every time i browse through it i see nothing worth staying :smoke:

i concur...waste of space and money for rlc...this along side Dasha and Demid and maybe even Adriana and Daniel are bad investments...don't know about the lesbian ones, but every time i browse through it i see nothing worth staying :smoke:

The lesbians seem to be having a heated discussion at the moment. Things are not to rosy at the moment.    Must be the Friday the 13th bug.