Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Thanks for the pictures, guys!

So this is it then: an apartment with no interactions between the tenants, no interesting activities or drama...just one Chaturbate girl teasing the crap out of us...

Ah well, I think it could have been worse...

that's not mean a bitch,this girl was sent by NORA and NORA she teaches her very well how to brings Premium Members.all what she did until now is review ..... NORA and KIKO admin in reallifecam brings girls from russia to spain ,not to wait something wow from this girl she is making review to people sign up to reallifecam be careful guys,Ilona not a bitch THE BITCH IS NORA

désolé, mais ilona n'est pas russe!!! ;) ;)

Why would you want Ilona to have Sara/Noras room? It's horrible. Ilonas "shows" would be far from the cameras. The room she's in now is perfect, since both cameras have her cloe to the cameras, most of the times.

But yes, had hoped the maintenance was to get rid of Sara (and White), but their back on again.

I stand corrected...the cams in Sara's room are pretty bad.  Leave it alone RLC!!

that's not mean a bitch,this girl was sent by NORA and NORA she teaches her very well how to brings Premium Members.all what she did until now is review ..... NORA and KIKO admin in reallifecam brings girls from russia to spain ,not to wait something wow from this girl she is making review to people sign up to reallifecam be careful guys,Ilona not a bitch THE BITCH IS NORA

Just a bad joke. ... Hmm ... Still the the stupidest thing I've seen here so far. ... By now it should be clear that Nora was an enrichment for this apartment. ... Now we have the almost always empty room of Sara and the almost uninhabited room of White. ... That says it all. ... Too bad that Nora is no longer there.

Ilona certainly loves to lie nude. Unfortunately it is a show and one huge tease. Now, if she met a guy and brought him home, then we might see something. And Sara is back? Talk about taking rlc's free rent.