Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 8:38 PM, BBsq69 said:

Hours of nudity in her BeR but sadly only 2 brief naked visits downstairs, (1) just to the toilet, (2-5) sitting on the couch for a few minutes before a brief visit to the kitchen, and 1 topless (6) when she ate more orange segments. Really disappointing.

Similar body shape to Leora's especially from the rear. Nice.

And to complete the tribute to her 'mentor' she's even copied the orange eating habit of Leora's from just yesterday!

If she continues to ape Leora's behaviour we could be in for a treat. And I don't mean a Terry's Chocolate Orange, either!

Similar body shape to Leora's especially from the rear. Nice.

I don't see the body connection although I like her arse it's not quite as bouncy as Leora's and as for the breasts - well there is no comparison. I do see other similarities though.

That style is actually called "dreadlocks". Guys with dreads do not wash their hair for months or years at a time or they will ruin them. lol. seriously.

Not all guys with dreads go that long without washing their hair. And water does not ruin dreads. Wherever you got your information was totally wrong.

Sara and boyfriend were all over each other on the couch downstairs, at which point I was way past bedtime and headed for bed. Did anything happen after that worth commenting on?

From the action on the threads for that apartment it would be safe to say nothing happened.