Pictures Split #1 Part #1

From the action on the threads for that apartment it would be safe to say nothing happened.

I guess,  for this apartment a statement like "noting happened"  is true in more than 99% of all cases. ;) At least with the current cast. ... Only Ilona makes the apartment worth seeing. And although she really seams to be committed (except for the real fun stuff ;) ), there are at least two girls needed who take the whole thing seriously to make this apartment work.

What I find totally strange is, that Sara has the biggest room, although she only stays there over night for perhaps two days a week. Too bad, because apart from that, she is really worth watching. ... Unfortunately, White is more like a sidekick of Sara, because she is mostly introverted, when Sara is not around. Therefore, even she is more present, she is maybe the best candidate for an exchange.

In the past, there was sometimes a change after only 4 weeks. ... This time, i would really like to see this pattern applied. ... Only Ilona would be a decisive loss. ... Let's see how it develops.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎06 at 0:34 PM, BBsq69 said:

2 annoying things about this:

1. She has panties on - despite usual beR nudity I didn't see her come down during that period and when she did she had sadly covered her important parts

2. That glass/perspex panel is extremely irksome and would have been better at the other end. To give the best views of any couch spread or, let's hope, bate she needs to extend her right leg but as you can see any pressure pushes the panel so she can't do it. Think this one through RLC - LOL

si elle n'est pas nue, c'est qu'elle doit s'attendre au retour des autres filles.

if she is not naked, that she should expect the return of the other girls. ;) ;)

Such a pretty little honey pot................just right for licking !

Ilona´s position - no pants, legs open - reminds me of my visits to German and Austrian spas years ago. Those spas are like all-year round nudist camps, excellent places for voyeurs. In Baden-Baden there are two good spas, Caracalla and Friedrichsbad. In Caracalla a young beautiful naked girl like Ilona lied on her back sometimes on the sauna benches, sometimes in the cool room, always legs apart, giving us that beautiful sight. I never forget her.

You can see similar girls in Thermen Spa in Europa Center, Berlin, but in all the places I mentioned, young girls are rare. If you are fond of young naked girls in sauna, shower and hot tub areas, go to the spas in the ski resorts of Austria and Germany in high season. There are plenty of uninhibited naked young girls there, and all beauties - may be the ones who don´t have such beautiful bodies don´t want to show up.

Too bad I wear strong glasses and cannot quite enjoy the views in saunas and showers.