Pictures Split #1 Part #1

shes probably taking white old room.

No, she's being thrown out.

Had she switched rooms, she wouldn't have put her stuff in suitcases.

Lets just hope Ilona don't switches rooms, the one she's in is the best for what she's doing these days, gives the best views

why is sara being thrown out?maybe now thats sara is leaving we will see more of  ilonaunless she hides like last night.plus cant wait to see who her next roommate will be.

When you get paid to stay at a house in Barcelona, and your away 85% or more of the time. Then somebody don't want to pay that anymore.

why is sara being thrown out?maybe now thats sara is leaving we will see more of  ilonaunless she hides like last night.plus cant wait to see who her next roommate will be.

sara a trouvée un petit ami à Barcelone, je pense qu'elle préfère s'installer avec lui. ce que je trouve assez normal.

sara has found a boyfriend in Barcelona, I think she prefers to settle with him. I find it quite normal.

sara a trouvée un petit ami à Barcelone, je pense qu'elle préfère s'installer avec lui. ce que je trouve assez normal.

sara has found a boyfriend in Barcelona, I think she prefers to settle with him. I find it quite normal.

el chico habla español , el otro dia hablaba por telefono con su madre , el le explicaba la situacion del apartamento , la madre pasaba a recogerlo en coche .

el chico habla español , el otro dia hablaba por telefono con su madre , el le explicaba la situacion del apartamento , la madre pasaba a recogerlo en coche .

oui, il doit être Espagnol, et parle anglais avec sara....

yes, it must be Spanish, and speaks English with sara ....