Pictures Split #1 Part #1

I don't think it really matters who she is as long as she is sexy as she seems to be and not shy about her sexuality. So far, so good. And the possibility of action between the girls is a real added bonus. Beggars can't be choosy. Let's not forget what we have dealt with in this apartment since K & K left. Even Sara and White were a waste even if good looking. But these two are good looking, sexy and like each other already. They may even fool around in time. I don't think they are lesbians though. Much in the same way that Christy and Sonia of Voyeur Villa are not lesbians even though they have fooled around with Petra. But we sure enjoy it when they fool around. These two may be the same. So, relax and enjoy the ride, this may be fun!

No ! She didnt rub one out under sheets.And she has mastubated only once

I guess she must have just been adjusting herself under the sheets to get comfortable. I just put the comment there as another source said she was. But she did bate twice. Once in the shower and in the bedroom. I have video documentation of that.

I guess she must have just been adjusting herself under the sheets to get comfortable. I just put the comment there as another source said she was. But she did bate twice. Once in the shower and in the bedroom. I have video documentation of that.

Ok.Yes the shower wast just the warmup for the real bate in the bed room where unfortnately the cams has frozen

Looking at  Irmas face, I'm shure I have seen here somewhere before, but just can't put my finger on it.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Polina (use to be a resident and also seen at Nelly and Bogdan old apartment (where Masha and Sasha are now) and even at Dasha's place for parties and such.

To me, Irma definitely resembles Polina.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 2:51 AM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

She must be the best piece of meat we have ever had in the girls apartment look at them tits look at that ass I am their biggest fan already enough with the skinny babes now we got some fresh meat and she is not shy at all why should she be with them big tits she showed them of to Ilona let her touch them that's what she should be doing she should be proud of them tits damn