Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎19 at 5:17 PM, euromike69 said:

:biggrin:

Two girls who basically ignored each other for two days are suddenly in a bath together.

Copy a play from Nora's handbook or RLC has scripted together another scenario to try and get people to rush and grab the credit card.  Enjoy it cause it won't last.  RLC is out to Scam again.

if these girls take a bath together this was set up by nora.i think the person ilona be talking to is nora i think nora is working this apt but not from the apt.

this apartment Nora's proiect.what we see now this is the max,if they wants to make something special they have a hidden room and no one can see it ,by the way i would like to broke nora classes i hate this nora

hugewwefanatic...  pat dupon is probably not an English speaker and relies on Google Translate to make his comments in English, which is commendable.  Google Translate is notorious for swapping gender pronouns... something that has been discussed at length here on CamCaps in the past.  Just sayin'

:)

Yep, I know, just passing on a helpful tip, sorry if it came off rude. :) It appears the person is French.

they play with feet each others ,my msg to nora ..... we dont wants to see only sexy and playing legs we wants to see also action , nora talk with Ilona because she is scared from u and i know very well u are here in this forum and u check our msg's .read my msg carefully and take ur phone and call Ilona to start action because Ilona and Irma they are already horney. if u dont want nora i hope the money what u take from me to dont have it to buy a nice glasses lol