Pictures Split #1 Part #1

I like my computer. The phone is a pain in the ass, because I feel it's just like walking into someones home unannounced. I do however love a museum or a good concert. Sadly, I do read books online instead of holding them in my hand, but I read just the same.

Nowhere will you find me on FB, Instagram, twatter or any of that crap. I'm a private person to a degree and plan on leaving it that way.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎11 at 8:04 AM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

Can someone explain me the logic.

At 6am local Ilona is deepley sleeping.

1 hour later she full dressed (Jean and Coat) in the living couch eating a breakfast. A few time later i see she was exhibing her pussy  although  she is supposed be menstruating

Can someone explain me the logic.

At 6am local Ilona is deepley sleeping.

1 hour later she full dressed (Jean and Coat) in the living couch eating a breakfast. A few time later i see she was exhibing her pussy  although  she is supposed be menstruating

It's simple, certain people love posting old photos when nothing is happening just to post SOMETHING, and confusing the hell out of everybody

The daily contractual couch tease,If anyone else on here has been watching this apartment from the very beginning like I have,You will notice the pattern of the girls always being on the couch at the very exact same time every single day,It kinda reminds me of the Red Light district were the girls would pose inside the brothel windows hoping to lure customers in,this is pretty much what I think goes on here,and by the way I'm not complaining one bit.Check back in tomorrow at the same time as right now,And I bet anyone on here a $1000 that this is exactly were these girls will be. :yes: :yes: :drool: :drool:

So long as it some point Ilona is pantyless I will be satisfied. I'd have been more of a fan of the routine of the 2 Ks if occasionally they had done the same - much more fun than just eating watermelon. Even Nora gave us the occasional peek or more. I am especially disappointed with Sara. I think she has a top class body and legs spread on the couch and a wandering hand before the others arrived showed promise but now she is often not there. I think her glasses are unflattering, worse than Nora's, but she could try a bit harder to entertain when she is there. Ilona almost acts as though she has a script and is fairly predictable. She plays to the camera all of the time but not in the imaginative natural way that Nelly does.