This Apartment! Split #1

il pourrait être génial, si les filles se correspondaient...

it could be great, if the girls look alike ....

>:( >:( Tanta espera, expectacion por volver a ver de nuevo este apartamento en linea y menuda decepcion, dos chicas todo  el dia con sus moviles, ordenadores y una chica fantasma.

>:( >:( Tanta espera, expectacion por volver a ver de nuevo este apartamento en linea y menuda decepcion, dos chicas todo  el dia con sus moviles, ordenadores y una chica fantasma.

beaucoup ici ont insultés nora, pour avoir son départ. c'est fait!!! maintenant les membres ont ce qu'ils voulaient, un appartement sans nora, sans leader, sans ses connaissances sur Barcelone. cela n'est pas encore dramatique, mais je pense que nous en reparlerons dans quelques temps!!! ;) ;)

many here have insulted nora, for his departure. it is done!!! Now the members have what they wanted, an apartment without nora, leaderless, without knowledge of Barcelona. this is not dramatic, but I think we'll talk about in a few times !!! ;) ;)

beaucoup ici ont insultés nora, pour avoir son départ. c'est fait!!! maintenant les membres ont ce qu'ils voulaient, un appartement sans nora, sans leader, sans ses connaissances sur Barcelone. cela n'est pas encore dramatique, mais je pense que nous en reparlerons dans quelques temps!!! ;) ;)

many here have insulted nora, for his departure. it is done!!! Now the members have what they wanted, an apartment without nora, leaderless, without knowledge of Barcelona. this is not dramatic, but I think we'll talk about in a few times !!! ;) ;)

;) ;) Tengo que reconocer que Nora no era de mi agrado, por sus cambios de humor, sus disputas con otras chicas y su manera de manejar el apartamento, y lo que mas dolor de estomago me daba era ver la presencia del gusano aprovechado de su marido-novio-amante, pero bueno ya no esta, y, si, hay que reconocer que este apartamento o toma otro rumbo o caera en picado. ;) ;)

A few days ago, when many people were raving about Ilona's first show, I posted a cautionary note regarding her 'camgirl' type actions. I still stand by that.

However, looking at the situation as a whole, Ilona may be the building block that RLC can use to establish a vibrant, exciting apartment.

I think most of us would agree that the biggest problem RLC has in recruitment, is finding girls who are not camera shy. Ilona is certainly not camera shy, but needs like-minded girls in the apartment to flourish, otherwise I think she will become increasingly bored and lethargic.

I think RLC should replace Sara immediately. She may be a nice looking girl, but she is never there and brings nothing to the table.

I noticed tonight that White was interacting quite well with Ilona, and although I personally don't find her attractive, I'm sure many do. She could maybe surprise us all if Ilona and a new similar thinking girl were influencing her.

This apartment first opened it's doors just about a year ago, with Nora and three other girls. Although we all understandably refer to K&K when we talk about the previous spell, it's worth remembering that it took some time and quite a few girls before we were all glued to the screens, salivating!!

I like the apartment's layout and 'feel'. Hopefully Ilona, with RLC's help, can get the good days back.

:soapbox: :idk: :screwy:     

A few days ago, when many people were raving about Ilona's first show, I posted a cautionary note regarding her 'camgirl' type actions. I still stand by that.

However, looking at the situation as a whole, Ilona may be the building block that RLC can use to establish a vibrant, exciting apartment.

I think most of us would agree that the biggest problem RLC has in recruitment, is finding girls who are not camera shy. Ilona is certainly not camera shy, but needs like-minded girls in the apartment to flourish, otherwise I think she will become increasingly bored and lethargic.

I think RLC should replace Sara immediately. She may be a nice looking girl, but she is never there and brings nothing to the table.

I noticed tonight that White was interacting quite well with Ilona, and although I personally don't find her attractive, I'm sure many do. She could maybe surprise us all if Ilona and a new similar thinking girl were influencing her.

This apartment first opened it's doors just about a year ago, with Nora and three other girls. Although we all understandably refer to K&K when we talk about the previous spell, it's worth remembering that it took some time and quite a few girls before we were all glued to the screens, salivating!!

I like the apartment's layout and 'feel'. Hopefully Ilona, with RLC's help, can get the good days back.

:soapbox: :idk: :screwy:   

absolument, bonne analyse!!!l est aussi utile de rappeler que dans cet appartement, il n'y a pas eu que kami& kristy, mais bien d'autres jeunes femmes qui nous ont passionnées, alisa, rita, milana, coco, nora, Monica, sofie etc.... ma préférée reste alisa!!!

absolutely good analysis !!! it is also useful to remember that in this apartment, there was no kami & kristy that, but many other young women who are passionate about us, Alisa, rita, milana, coconut, nora, Monica, etc .. sofie .. alisa remains my favorite !!! ;) ;)

Just to understand, if you are a member then why you watch only free cams? If you are not a member than why do you feel insulted as you don't pay anyway...

Yeah, you're right. Because I was a paying member for a long time (but not anymore) I accidentally wrote 'us members'. But I'm not, so I just keep my opinion to myself from now on...

Yeah, you're right. Because I was a paying member for a long time (but not anymore) I accidentally wrote 'us members'. But I'm not, so I just keep my opinion to myself from now on...

No need, it's a free world, you are entitled to your opinion whether you pay or not!  I don't pay anymore and never will again.  RLC is the biggest, rudest, ripoff site on the internet!!

You are honest because you admit you are not a member and this is what you think by watching only those cams you can. Not many people are as honest to say they don't have full access.

For the comment I personally think you can say whatever you think, this board is not for RLC members but people who want to comment on RLC.

I myself am a member now but most of the time I am not and come to check here to see what is going on.

:)

Don't know if it's just me or what ; but, I get the impression that the only one in this apartment that is in

any way interested in sex or masturbating is  ILONA.  The other 2 seem to be in another world !!!

OhOh......I just saw Ilona come into the living room and she gave WHITE a big hug and a kiss on the cheek

for no reason !!  Did I miss something that happened between these 2 earlier ? This apartment did go to

maintenance this morning - maybe these 2 had a little licking session ! .....LOL