This Apartment! Split #1

I assert this as a fact:

This Apartment is the most long-lasting and controversial apartment that RLC has established, and it was that way from the first day it opened to the Internet.

It started for us Nora fans when she reappeared. Some of us could not believe our eyes. Then the girls showed up, and everyone had something to say about each one, and their interactions. Some girls played to the cameras, some hid, but many of them garnered fanatical and loyal CamCaps supporters.

There has been no other apartment like it.

I think RLC is trying to offer a full-course meal, including meat and potatoes; but with this apartment, they added a dessert of creme puffs and ice-cream. 

I don't know how or if they cleaned the upstairs but judging by how they cleaned the downstairs it would appear that they might be planning on having company tonight. What do you that are subscribers think?

No. Just think White got fed up with the mess. When she came in this apartment, she started to clean it up while Sara was out doing her stuff. After Ilona came in, White was in and out, so it got messier again. But now that she has been there for 2-3 days straight, it seemed she just needed to get the place clean, and when the "Giant White" commands, the minion (Ilona) cleaned like never before, even Sara tried to wash the floors.

Don't ever think I have seen this appartment this clean, not even after it was under mainteinance, and Nora had it professionally cleaned after K&K (left) or Nikki/Jenny (kicked out). I say professionalley, because everybody who saw Noras room, know she doesn't care to much about a clean place.

All I was saying is that in RLC's current state of operation, VV has them whipped whether most of it is scripted or not.  Yes, the quality stream needs allot of attention and yes it is different I agree but I can't see how it's not better in the shape RLC is currently in.  Plus, don't think for one minute that there is not allot of scripting going on in most of the apartments in RLC.  Just my opinion!

in total agreement with you , you only have to see the limited comments to the appartments on RLC .IE adriana/maya/katka .these are living the way RLC was originally formatted , yet its the appartments that  play to the cams that get all comments . so i think that RLC as gone the way of V.V.

what a waste of time these 3 are    ,,sara never there  ,,white the hammer thrower and little teaser ,,all rooms have gone down hill ,,iam about to cancel  my  ,,get more on free site like chat ville,,ps they even have dogs now with a nappy on ,,soon they will be on i phone pc etc like the rest