Just a simple thought Nora & Kiko,

God knows I was not a fan of Nora,

Tonight I revisit this apartment, and my first thought was simply, Nora and Kiko,

I think they were the architects of this format, which worked well, despite the highs and lows.

Nora and Kiko thank you, hoping, Sara will do the same.

:hugnkiss:

Tonight I revisit this apartment, and my first thought was simply, Nora and Kiko,

I think they were the architects of this format, which worked well, despite the highs and lows.

mince, je ne peux qu'être d'accord avec toi sur ce coup là!!!

Hopefully, the trolls will continue to stay away from the forum and not viciously attack the new girls the way they did with the former occupants. Fascinating how they just disappeared when their work was done. I don't see any of the kind of trash posts they made against the Barcelona girls in the threads of the other new tenants. I hope it stays that way.

Hopefully, the trolls will continue to stay away from the forum and not viciously attack the new girls the way they did with the former occupants. Fascinating how they just disappeared when their work was done. I don't see any of the kind of trash posts they made against the Barcelona girls in the threads of the other new tenants. I hope it stays that way.

Once again, you are correct Sir!  Can we try to give this new format a little time before some of you throw crap all over the walls, and then wonder why it seems to have a funny odor?  Let the girls settle in and get comfortable.  Remember how long it took K & K to get to where they were touching each other?  Patience, PLEEEEEEEEZ!!

Yes, the whole forum seems to be a much happier and settled place at the moment.

I think the Mods have done a good job over the last few months weeding out the arseholes.

It makes it a far more enjoyable place to spend some time. :yes: :yes:

Yes, the whole forum seems to be a much happier and settled place at the moment.

I think the Mods have done a good job over the last few months weeding out the arseholes.

We try to do our best.

Hey so how did they the miss the biggest asshole of all CC "Updown"  :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Just messing with you buddy,You led yourself into that one :haha: :haha:

Hey so how did they the miss the biggest asshole of all CC "Updown"  :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Just messing with you buddy,You led yourself into that one :haha: :haha:

Oh Mikey, I was just about to message you!

I came across this transcript of a phone call to the CC offices:

CC: "Good morning, can I help you"?

Girl with Russian accent: "I am trying to contact one of your members".

CC: "What is it regarding"?

G.w.R.a.: "It is following a number of posts where one of your members called euromike69,  professes his love for me over and over, including some wonderful poetry"

CC: "Ah so you want to contact him"?

G.w.R.a: "What!! No fucking way!! I want to contact the stud who wrote the poetry"!

CC: "Oh, that will be upndown, but I am sorry, he has had so many sexual requests from females that he cannot answer any more at the moment".

G.w.R.a.: "I understand. please tell him I'll wait for him however long it takes"!

I'll try and hold her off as long as possible Mikey, but she seems smitten!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Oh Mikey, I was just about to message you!

I came across this transcript of a phone call to the CC offices:

CC: "Good morning, can I help you"?

Girl with Russian accent: "I am trying to contact one of your members".

CC: "What is it regarding"?

G.w.R.a.: "It is following a number of posts where one of your members called euromike69,  professes his love for me over and over, including some wonderful poetry"

CC: "Ah so you want to contact him"?

G.w.R.a: "What!! No fucking way!! I want to contact the stud who wrote the poetry"!

CC: "Oh, that will be upndown, but I am sorry, he has had so many sexual requests from females that he cannot answer any more at the moment".

G.w.R.a.: "I understand. please tell him I'll wait for him however long it takes"!

I'll try and hold her off as long as possible Mikey, but she seems smitten!!

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

[move]Laughing.gif[/move]