Who Is White ?

I've posted about this before, but tonight is another perfect example of White's 'yeuck' to 'oh fuck!'

looks.

I've never saw anyone who can transform themselves simply by letting their hair down and adding a little makeup.

Tonight my dear, my answer would definitely be YES PLEASE!!

:yes: :yes:

I've posted about this before, but tonight is another perfect example of White's 'yeuck' to 'oh fuck!'

looks.

I've never saw anyone who can transform themselves simply by letting their hair down and adding a little makeup.

Tonight my dear, my answer would definitely be YES PLEASE!!

:yes: :yes:

Is she going out somewhere? She's put the full works of makeup on but has been sat on the couch for the past 2 hours in her PJs.

I believe that White may be the only one that has any chance of showing us anything exciting.  Sara is in and out of the apartment, and Ilona is only going to do what she has been doing all along.

White has a little more comfort going, and I hope she wants us to see what an exciting girl she really is.  There were a lot of people posting complaints about her, and I think they may be wrong in the end.  We will see.

I believe that White may be the only one that has any chance of showing us anything exciting.  Sara is in and out of the apartment, and Ilona is only going to do what she has been doing all along.

White has a little more comfort going, and I hope she wants us to see what an exciting girl she really is.  There were a lot of people posting complaints about her, and I think they may be wrong in the end.  We will see.

I think if people are really able to be objective about her, they will come to the conclusion that white is actually a better looking version of Gwendolyn Christie from The Game of Thrones and now Star Wars fame. Gwendolyn has become a cult hero and much praised actress in those works and has a lot of fans all around the world.