New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were talking about walking nude and playing twister but they didn't do it.

There was a lot of teasing and playing up for the cameras last night and you can expect this  to continue from now on...  ::)

It's looking like they may have had a change of heart. Or, maybe it's that Ilona got scared and backed away. It's hard to tell with her because she doesn't show any authentic personality. She's either "acting" for the cameras or she's completely focusing on whatever work she is doing on her PC. Irma seems willing to play, but Illona has apparently put on the brakes.  :idk:

Looked promising their first day together. After that  :idk:

;) ;)Despues de esto creo que nada, la rutina diaria, movil, ordenador etc etc, esta chica ( Irma ) hizo muy bien su trabajo el primer dia para estos ESTAFADORES que no era otro que el de atraer nuevos abonados, que no dudo que habran conseguido pero ya hemos visto el segundo y tercer dia y que, nada de nada, una estafa en toda regla, estos hijos de puta ESTAFADORES han conseguido su objetivo, estafar a nuevos abonados.

;) ;)Despues de esto creo que nada, la rutina diaria, movil, ordenador etc etc, esta chica ( Irma ) hizo muy bien su trabajo el primer dia para estos ESTAFADORES que no era otro que el de atraer nuevos abonados, que no dudo que habran conseguido pero ya hemos visto el segundo y tercer dia y que, nada de nada, una estafa en toda regla, estos hijos de puta ESTAFADORES han conseguido su objetivo, estafar a nuevos abonados.

Be interesting to know how many grabbed that credit card and re-subscribed.

Be interesting to know how many grabbed that credit card and re-subscribed.

Creo que consiguieron muchos el primer dia, pero tambien creo que ya al tercer dia deben de estar arrepentidos de haber caido en la trampa que estos ESTAFADORES tendieron con la actuacion de esta chica, lo dicho, una estafa en toda regla y motivo de acudir a un juzgado para una denuncia por estafa. ;) ;)

i guarantee alot.but for me irma will like to try and do stuff like play twister and stuff but all ilona wants to do is be stuck on that laptop 24/7 she doesnt even talk that much with irma just to be stuck on that thing afraid she might miss something.

i guarantee alot.but for me irma will like to try and do stuff like play twister and stuff but all ilona wants to do is be stuck on that laptop 24/7 she doesnt even talk that much with irma just to be stuck on that thing afraid she might miss something.

Seems to be that way with every apartment. The phones and the Laptops are their #1 Priorities.

No ones life is that important where you need those items 24/7

I have a problem with the 'RLC told them' theory.

If this is true, why would they only act that way for one night?

If RLC instructed this, why would they not tell them to continue the theme for

two, three or more days? Both RLC and us saw with K&K that the 'will they won't they'

senario can be played over a long period during which time RLC would reap the benefits.

I certainly think that RLC coached Irma to go in and behave in a manner that would increase

membership, but I don't think the 'start stop' was specifically scripted. I think there may be other

reasons for the cooling down.

Irma certainly had a headache yesterday which would have scuppered any attempt at play.

I also think that Ilona may have asked her to slow down a bit and not go too far too soon.

This is just my ideas. They no doubt will be proven to be total bullshit!!

:scratchchin: :screwy: