New Girl is Ilona Split#1

Ilona,

You spend to much time hiding, if you keep this up people will start to complain.

You are a shining star, please don't let the assholes offend you.

Now that you have your friend there with you we have two shining stars.

Two incredible, beautiful, seductive, sultry stars shining very bright in a dull sky.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilona,

You spend to much time hiding, if you keep this up people will start to complain.

You are a shining star, please don't let the assholes offend you.

Now that you have your friend there with you we have two shining stars.

Two incredible, beautiful, seductive, sultry stars shining very bright in a dull sky.

It's to bad she's never gonna read this.

i think the only friend ilona has is her laptop and her phone irma wants to hangout with her but her laptop is first.but when white and sara was there they hardly talked to her and she tried so hard to be there friend.but here she has a nice friend and hardly talks or hangs out with her.

I believe they read posts both this site and rlc fan site.

I have been a very quiet member for almost a year now, they definitely react to the posts

Just look back into Nelly's, Masha and Leora's pics and you will see what I'm talking about.

They are all acting to some degree, they have to be now don't they???

They are being paid for a service, either you are good at what your fans want or your gone!!!!

Moi je pense que Ilona n'est pas une lesbienne et elle a été choqué de la maniere rapide dont elle a été abordé par Irma,  elle a eu peur et je pense qu"elle a mis les points sur les I à Irma

et je me suis rendu compte qu"elle évite d'etre trop nue ou pas assez vétue  devant Irma

Moi je pense que Ilona n'est pas une lesbienne et elle a été choqué de la maniere rapide dont elle a été abordé par Irma,  elle a eu peur et je pense qu"elle a mis les points sur les I à Irma

et je me suis rendu compte qu"elle évite d'etre trop nue ou pas assez vétue  devant Irma

quoi??? vous pensez qu'ilona n'a pas l'habitude de croiser des gouines??? dans le monde dans lequel elle évolue?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

all the time i connect on rlc,i see ilona on blurry pictures all the time on her bed with her laptop during all the day and all the night,i just complain the actual rlc premium members pay for see that

all the time i connect on rlc,i see ilona on blurry pictures all the time on her bed with her laptop during all the day and all the night,i just complain the actual rlc premium members pay for see that

Damn right. This appertement is going to get as boring as it was with Sara and White. The teasing and bating on arrival was only for getting premium subscribers  :curse: