new apartment Katka and Lenka

If I remember correctly the Apartment Dasha and Demid now occupy was an all locked when it first began. I Just forget the first inhabitants of it when it started. It was all locked for about a month before they made the one cam available for free users. Hopefully they'll make at least one cam free in this one since the girls don't do much anyways.

That's what I was thinking!  I mean from what I read they don't do much at all and I for one would like to at least be able to see them from time to time.  Thanks for the info SC!

They are not hiding from the cameras. It is only in the minds of the RLC conspiracy theorists that we have around here.  And since the I&I apartment has some life to it now, a whole new slew of them just came out of the woodwork.

Como puedes decir que no se esconden de las camaras? Estando en el apartamento pasan mucho tiempo en una habitacion sin camaras que hay. Tanta defensa a estos ESTAFADORES me lleva a hacerte una pregunta, no seras tu un infiltrado de estos hijos de puta estafadores?

If I remember correctly the Apartment Dasha and Demid now occupy was an all locked when it first began. I Just forget the first inhabitants of it when it started. It was all locked for about a month before they made the one cam available for free users. Hopefully they'll make at least one cam free in this one since the girls don't do much anyways.

i don't remember the cameras was all locked in dasha appartment,if i remember good the first tenant was varya/igor but it's sure that was all locked with marta/david the first tenant in carina/sabrina appartment and after some months rlc have open one free camera,i just hope will do that too with katka/lenka appartment,i wait :smoke:

This apartment is amazing! [sarcasm]

It's almost like looking in at the public library.

Out of shape girls sitting around, eating, and reading.

Wow!

Kaka and Lent.

What's the matter with that?  I would like to see at least one free camera so I can observe girls sitting around, eating, and reading lol.

That's what I was thinking!  I mean from what I read they don't do much at all and I for one would like to at least be able to see them from time to time.  Thanks for the info SC!

The First Inhabitants were  Varya and Igor ( Nov.29,2013 to Jan.05,2014.) followed by Angela and Valera ( Feb.05,2014 to April 10,2014.) followed by Katya and Ruslan ( May 03,2014. to Sept.27,2014.) abd then Dasha and Demid entered ( Oct.03,2014.) and are still the current holders.

To what I can see the free cam for that unit began when Angela and Valera began. I don't remember any free cam with Varya and Igor.

I am not sure if this is exact but it would be fairly close according to the Archives.

The First Inhabitants were  Varya and Igor ( Nov.29,2013 to Jan.05,2014.) followed by Angela and Valera ( Feb.05,2014 to April 10,2014.) followed by Katya and Ruslan ( May 03,2014. to Sept.27,2014.) abd then Dasha and Demid entered ( Oct.03,2014.) and are still the current holders.

To what I can see the free cam for that unit began when Angela and Valera began. I don't remember any free cam with Varya and Igor.

I am not sure if this is exact but it would be fairly close according to the Archives.

for varya/igor,j have a serious doubt if the free camera was open or not,i am curious of that,

i am sure i have watching this couple but i don't remember if i was rlc member in this period,it's maybe for that i have a doubt with this free camera or not

Well, from the pictures I've seen of both these girls, I for one would be cheering them on instead of slamming them!  I think they are both attractive and wouldn't mind being with either of them!!  I just wish there was a free cam available where I could watch them.  Such a bummer!!

En toutcas,  je viens de voir la brune qui fait des petits signes a la cam de son ordi et ensuite elle embrasse  sa copine pour la cam , cela les fait sourire toutes les deux .

C'est très bizarre comme attitude

I just got off the phone with my buddy and he believes they are camming.  He said he watched the brunette blow a kiss to the laptop like they were camming.  I would love to know what site they are camming on if that is true!!

Como puedes decir que no se esconden de las camaras? Estando en el apartamento pasan mucho tiempo en una habitacion sin camaras que hay. Tanta defensa a estos ESTAFADORES me lleva a hacerte una pregunta, no seras tu un infiltrado de estos hijos de puta estafadores?

Si claro, payaso.  Eso mismo soy.