new apartment Katka and Lenka

Any body worked out which is which of these yet?

And why is the redhead always crying, it the brunette so bad to her?

myself and 1 other believe the brunette is Lenka and the redhead is Katka but don't know for sure.  they should have to wear a name tag for about a week so people that get to watch them can set the record straight on their names.  Just a thought but it would make it allot easier lol.

I didn't know she was always crying because i can't see any of the cams.  i hope they are not having relationship problems for the sake of the people that are members of RLC.  maybe the redhead is having a hard time getting used to the camera situation.  i don't really know for sure but if you find out the reason let us know!

Actually are they both not Katka or Lenka? Nora wasn't really Nora, Kami wasn't Kami, etc. All apartments have tenants that assume a RLC given name. Do the girls even know who they are? The only one that can say for sure is RLC. Rarely do you hear the tenants call each other by their RLC name.

I never see anything posted as far as pics go for this apartment.  Is there nothing happening in this apartment?  Are the girls not there?  What is going on?

Not much has happened at this apartment. They are not there at the moment.

Why do you think that is SC?  Do you think it's the being watched 24/7 thing or something else?

They both seem to be gone for most part of the day. Maybe they have a job or just out enjoying the fresh air.  Really hard to say. 

Their first day they got into a little playful mood  then after that basically nothing. When they are there it's just sitting around to what I have seen so far.  I imagine they bath or shower but I have not seen that part of it yet.  They got weird hours.

They both seem to be gone for most part of the day. Maybe they have a job or just out enjoying the fresh air.  Really hard to say. 

Their first day they got into a little playful mood  then after that basically nothing. When they are there it's just sitting around to what I have seen so far.  I imagine they bath or shower but I have not seen that part of it yet.  They got weird hours.

OK thank you sir!

Red-head masturbated alone under the covers in the guest bedroom last night.

Not much action except some kissing between them.

ella se masturbo tambien hace un par de dias , mientras morena se duchaba , ella se masturbaba en la habitacion principal

To follow up on this question I mailed RLC hoping to get the name issue answered. I received my response today:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we are working with technical issues only.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

So the mystery continues. Maybe even RLC does not know either. This leads to another question. Since they  are working with "technical issues only", do all the questions or comments not of a technical nature ignored and deleted as well? Anyone else ever ever have a question actually answered?