new apartment Katka and Lenka

je trouve aussi qu'il y a trop de lesbiennes ici, on dirait que rlc fait la promotion de l'homosexualité!!! les homosexuels représentent un très faible pourcentage de la population, mais à force de ne voir que cela à la télé, dans les émissions, dans les séries ou dans la télé réalité, on a l'impression qu'ils sont plus nombreux que les hétéros!!! les filles bisexuelles, c'est à dire qui couchent avec une femme de temps en temps, sont très nombreuses, mais les vraies lesbiennes, pures et dures, sont rares!!!

I also find that there are too many lesbians here, it looks like rlc promotes homosexuality !!! homosexuals represent a very small percentage of the population, but by dint of seeing it on TV, in programs in the series or reality TV, it seems that they are more likely than heterosexuals !!! bisexual girls, ie who sleep with a woman from time to time, are very numerous, but the real lesbians, hard and fast, are rare !!!

I did not see the issue. I could not find anything negative about this apartment, expect there preference for the guest bedroom. Maybe, they will not be as successful as N&B, but the problematic apartments in RLC are more more likely K&L and D&D. Wait and see, if the apartment is running well or not.

My friend tells me that the girls had a very sensual massage in the bedroom.  Did anybody get a chance to see it?  It's times like that, that I wish I was still a paid member!!  I'm telling you folks, I think these two are going to bring allot to RLC!  I just have a feeling by looking at them that they are more mature and know what being committed is all about.  Just my .02

My friend tells me that the girls had a very sensual massage in the bedroom.  Did anybody get a chance to see it?  It's times like that, that I wish I was still a paid member!!  I'm telling you folks, I think these two are going to bring allot to RLC!  I just have a feeling by looking at them that they are more mature and know what being committed is all about.  Just my .02

la rousse lui a fait un masse du dos, des pied à la tête, c'était plus des caresses douces, qu'un massage. ;) ;)

Guest arigato

It's a damn shame there are no free cams for this apartment.  I would like to just watch them interact with each other in the living room!!

we just need waiting a little,j'm sure rlc gonna open one free cam later,they have doing that with marta/david,j have all my time for see these two

It's a damn shame there are no free cams for this apartment.  I would like to just watch them interact with each other in the living room!!

That might be the reason. The free cameras are supposed to get customers and not to satisfy the wishes of not paying spectators. ;)