new apartment Katka and Lenka

I see the entire apartment. One of them sits on the sofa and reads. Sometimes the other one reads at the table. Once in a while the other one goes to her "guest" room and engages in video chat with someone on her laptop. Then, they eat in the greatroom and read some more. 

If you want to see this, ummm.... okay..... but as one who pays to see all cameras in all the apartments, this apartment qualifies as the least interesting, IMHO that is.  Not judging the girls, of course, just the idea that this is a "premium" apartment where you have to pay "extra" to watch (as I said before) out of shape girls eat and read.

I see the entire apartment. One of them sits on the sofa and reads. Sometimes the other one reads at the table. Once in a while the other one goes to her "guest" room and engages in video chat with someone on her laptop. Then, they eat in the greatroom and read some more. 

If you want to see this, ummm.... okay..... but as one who pays to see all cameras in all the apartments, this apartment qualifies as the least interesting, IMHO that is.  Not judging the girls, of course, just the idea that this is a "premium" apartment where you have to pay "extra" to watch (as I said before) out of shape girls eat and read.

Premium means more appartement to watch. no better appartement to watch . Except for the "all girls" appartement.

There's plenty of places all over the internet where one who is so inclined can go to watch girls with model figures engage in sex acts - the vast majority of them are free too.

We already know that Leora for example and other tennants in the past have had access to CC, I thought we'd moved beyond calling tenants names based on their body shape? There's no need for it and the only ones who should feel shame are the posters of such childish comments.

There's plenty of places all over the internet where one who is so inclined can go to watch- the vast majority of them are free too.

We already know that Leora for example and other tennants in the past have had access to CC, I thought we'd moved beyond calling tenants names based on their body shape? There's no need for it and the only ones who should feel shame are the posters of such childish comments.

Choosing the right inhabitants is probably the most important activity to create the value of the content RLC like us to pay for. The availability of  "girls with model figures engage in sex acts" in the internet  do not mean that the participants of this project do not need to be good looking. It is even so that the success of this content indicates the opposite (assuming they want to be successful too).

It is correct that good looking is not sufficient for participants in the project. But bad looking can be an exclusion criterion. It may be unfortunate, but this is how the world works. ... Small example: The look of B&S (or the unhealthy overweight) was simply not appealing to me and that's why I simply ignored them. I suspect that I was not the only one, and consequently they are no longer there. Good casting should have sorted them out before the move in. (One example of the many mistakes RLC has made lately in this area.)

Important is that K&L are still attractive even without looking perfect. Meanwhile, I would see it as a loss if they would go. Let's see how it goes with the two.

I, for one, like this couple. Nothing pretentious about them. As for comments about them hiding from the cameras, well many other couples on RLC have done the same thing for the first few weeks into the project, but then seem to relax in front of the cameras.  Last night K&L had a few glasses of wine, flirted with each other, and with whatever site they were viewing on the laptop. When they went to bed they went to town on each other, granted some of it was hidden, but there was also a fair bit to see too. Give them time, they may surprise you.