new apartment Katka and Lenka

Nice lesbian action in guest room. Black-haired girl ate out brunette. Why don't they switch also?

la rousse était triste, je pense que la brune l'a masturbée juste pour lui changer les idées... :scratchchin:

the redhead was sad, I think the brunette has just masturbated to her mind off ...: scratchchin:

At that pace, looks like that soon we will have more than half of the rooms filled with lesbians

Is there that many guys that gets hard on lesbians?  I doubt it

2 women doesn't turn me on more than 2 guys or a woman and a dog.

I was okay with the fact that we had a couple of them for the style lovers

But now 4 or 5  is really too much.

And with the number of dead rooms where nothing happens  ( Paul, Demid, Stepan, Lev Alex)

we are down to 2 or 3 interesting (!!!) appartments, loosing interest big time

At that pace, looks like that soon we will have more than half of the rooms filled with lesbians

Is there that many guys that gets hard on lesbians?  I doubt it

2 women doesn't turn me on more than 2 guys or a woman and a dog.

I was okay with the fact that we had a couple of them for the style lovers

But now 4 or 5  is really too much.

And with the number of dead rooms where nothing happens  ( Paul, Demid, Stepan, Lev Alex)

we are down to 2 or 3 interesting (!!!) appartments, loosing interest big time

I for one am a fan of the lesbians!!  However you are correct about 1 thing and that's having too many dead apartments!!

la rousse était triste, je pense que la brune l'a masturbée juste pour lui changer les idées... :scratchchin:

the redhead was sad, I think the brunette has just masturbated to her mind off ...: scratchchin:

Oui tu as problablement raison. Elles sont lesbiennes toutes les deux mais seulement colloc et amies

I wouldn't mind all of the lesbian couples if they were what my lesbian friend calls, "Lipstick lesbians" I guess those are lesbians who are proud to be hot women and not looking like a guy or tomboy. Some bi-sexual women apartments would be great also. I guess we will see how this one turns out eventually. I wonder how many apartments RLC has, and who decides which ones to let us watch. OK back to RLC...a.k.a Real Lesbian Couples!

I wouldn't mind all of the lesbian couples if they were what my lesbian friend calls, "Lipstick lesbians" I guess those are lesbians who are proud to be hot women and not looking like a guy or tomboy. Some bi-sexual women apartments would be great also. I guess we will see how this one turns out eventually. I wonder how many apartments RLC has, and who decides which ones to let us watch. OK back to RLC...a.k.a Real Lesbian Couples!

Perhaps you lesbian friend can also tell you that "lipstick lesbians" are a running joke in that community as in they are laughingly considered a mythical creature.

Perhaps you lesbian friend can also tell you that "lipstick lesbians" are a running joke in that community as in they are laughingly considered a mythical creature.

She's the lesbian. Not me. I had no reason to question her.

je trouve aussi qu'il y a trop de lesbiennes ici, on dirait que rlc fait la promotion de l'homosexualité!!! les homosexuels représentent un très faible pourcentage de la population, mais à force de ne voir que cela à la télé, dans les émissions, dans les séries ou dans la télé réalité, on a l'impression qu'ils sont plus nombreux que les hétéros!!! les filles bisexuelles, c'est à dire qui couchent avec une femme de temps en temps, sont très nombreuses, mais les vraies lesbiennes, pures et dures, sont rares!!!

I also find that there are too many lesbians here, it looks like rlc promotes homosexuality !!! homosexuals represent a very small percentage of the population, but by dint of seeing it on TV, in programs in the series or reality TV, it seems that they are more likely than heterosexuals !!! bisexual girls, ie who sleep with a woman from time to time, are very numerous, but the real lesbians, hard and fast, are rare !!!