Katka & Lenka - Pictures #1

elles sont amoureuse, cela se voit dans leur regards très tendres, mais elles ont une relation bizarre!!! les cartes de tarots, l'aromathérapie,, les musiques de relaxation (même Mylène farmer ce soir), beaucoup de respect de l'autre, par une distance quand l'une des 2 veut s'isoler, mais pas de sexe, ou très peu. une relation plus spirituelle que physique...

la brune doit-être femme de ménage ou avoir des "TOC", car passer plus de temps à nettoyer la baignoire, que de prendre son bain, n'est pas normal!!!

they are in love, it shows in their very tender glances, but they have a weird relationship !!! tarot cards, aromatherapy,, relaxation music (even Mylène farmer tonight), a lot of respect for the other, by a distance when one of the two wants to be alone, but no sex, or very little. a more spiritual than physical relationship ...

brown must be maid or having "TOC" because spending more time cleaning the tub as bathing, is not normal !!!

They went at it for a while but didn't show a whole lot since the brunette had her robe on most of the time and only got naked for a short time.Then they went at it again .. The redhead  was also facing away from the cam so basically not much was missed. Now i see why they chose the room with one cam.

Edit: Not complaining but i think with 2 cams it would have been great and they did show some good views.

rlc need add another cam in this guest room,just one camera in bedroom for a premium appartment is not really a good deal,

there is 4 cameras in dasha bedroom for standard appartment and only one here for a premium appartment !

rlc need add another cam in this guest room,just one camera in bedroom for a premium appartment is not really a good deal

I agree, its a bad deal.  You are missing NOTHING in this apartment if you haven't subscribed.  They hide and place themselves strategically with one person blocking the camera.  Also they lay mostly across the pillows at the top of the bed as far away as they can get.

RLC ripoff again

Bien que je déplore le fait d'avoir une seule camera dans cette "guest room ",, je dois remercier les filles qui ont joué en partie le jeu ce soir en faisant l'amour sous la lumiere normale alors qu'elles auraient pu faire l'inverse.

bRAVO LES FILLES ET CONTINUEZ A VOUS LACHER DE PLUS EN PLUS.

It seems that they have made the guest room into a master bedroom.  RLC needs to increase the cams in that room, and make the microphone volume better.

Meanwhile, it would also be worthwhile. The two slowly get used to the new situation. Still some shyness but already much improved sex (already without pants). ;) ... I think the two will make it. .. Still some way to go, but you can see that the two want to participate. :)