Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Anna has become the new Petra. Having sex in front of Akira with Ivo. What's next, sex or blowjobs with both of them? New guy has gotten troublesome with Dizi. Dizi may be leaving, but so may new guy at this rate.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna has become the new Petra. Having sex in front of Akira with Ivo. What's next, sex or blowjobs with both of them? New guy has gotten troublesome with Dizi. Dizi may be leaving, but so may new guy at this rate.

They are using her like a fuck doll.

Ivo is fucking her and talks with Akira at the same time about sport or something, lol

They are using her like a fuck doll.

Ivo is fucking her and talks with Akira at the same time about sport or something, lol

Don't watch this site but thought I'd take a look.

A few obvious points, THEY are not using her like a fuck doll, only one is screwing her. She is obviously enjoying it, laughing and giggling the whole time. He, whoever he is, got up to get her a drink.

She's having just as much fun, maybe she is using him. Why does it always have to be the male fucking the shit out of the female? Why can't it be the other way round. Are you all that chauvinistic or just impotent and can't handle the thought of a dominant female.

I noticed that. Wow, will Anna become the new Tanya for Ivo? She is totally debasing herself. How sad! I was at least hoping she would just occasionally have sex with Ivo but not get dependent on him. But Ivo is an absolute ahole!

Don't watch this site but thought I'd take a look.

A few obvious points, THEY are not using her like a fuck doll, only one is screwing her. She is obviously enjoying it, laughing and giggling the whole time. He, whoever he is, got up to get her a drink.

She's having just as much fun, maybe she is using him. Why does it always have to be the male fucking the shit out of the female? Why can't it be the other way round. Are you all that chauvinistic or just impotent and can't handle the thought of a dominant female.

I don't know what your problem is but english is not my mother tong.

It was just a joke. And no, I'm not chauvinistic or even impotent but thanks for your kindness.

I noticed that. Wow, will Anna become the new Tanya for Ivo? She is totally debasing herself. How sad! I was at least hoping she would just occasionally have sex with Ivo but not get dependent on him. But Ivo is an absolute ahole!

Debasing herself? How? By screwing while one guy is sitting on a beanbag watching her, or by screwing in front of a camera for the dozens of wankers sitting at home in front of their computers jerking off.

For fucks sake, wake up.

Yes, but she is the one sharing her relationship with Ivo in front of Akira and others. If she just wants to do it in front of a camera, why not do crazy sexual stuff to really get us off, like blow jobs, anal, facials, etc.? No, she wants to have the relationship with Ivo, but was kind of forced to do it in front of Akira (I don't mean by force, she was "persuaded"). That is what Ivo wanted and she goes along with anything he wants so she can keep him. She could do it with Ivo but not in front of Akira, but she does it anyway. This is what happened to Tanya with Akira. After a while, Akira got his girl friend and Tanya went crazy and totally debased herself. Tanya didn't do it for the cameras when they did bondage to her. She did it because she would do anything for Akira to keep her. How long before that happens to Anna? Unless Petra comes back and puts a stop to it.

If she just wants to do it in front of a camera, why not do crazy sexual stuff to really get us off, like blow jobs, anal, facials, etc.? No, she wants to have the relationship with Ivo, but was kind of forced to do it in front of Akira (I don't mean by force, she was "persuaded"). That is what Ivo wanted and she goes along with anything he wants so she can keep him.

Now you're just making assumptions on Anna's part. How exactly do you know what's in her head?

I have 6 days left in the month I paid for. Then, I will probably be out of here. And I don't have a problem with girls being assertive and using guys for sex. Not meaning to be chauvanistic. But I was brought up a certain way and I think guys like Ivo or Akira will get the girls to do whatever they want, especially once the girls get hung on them. That is what happened with Tanya and Dizi for a while until she stopped it. Time will tell, but I think Anna is hung up on Ivo and based on his past and personality it won't end well. Unless Anna is strong like Dizi was and pulls away. She has a ready out if she wants it, Phil's bed. But I think she is getting drawn in to Ivo and Tver.

Debasing herself? How? By screwing while one guy is sitting on a beanbag watching her, or by screwing in front of a camera for the dozens of wankers sitting at home in front of their computers jerking off.

For fucks sake, wake up.

Ozi, I have been for the most part enjoying your posts for a long time. You and Snaky have a way of cutting through the BS I find amusing.

This time I'm afraid your wrong. I posted a similar opinion to yours not long after the new apartment opened. I have been proved wrong also.

Briefly, the problem is that the Tver apartment has three professionals brought in to have sex parties and 'guide' the amateurs in the Voronezh apartment to participate. This in itself would not be a problem if there was even the slightest regard for the amateurs. There is none. The first couple there was split up, the guy was thrown out, then his ex-partner was thrown out after they grew tired of fucking her.

The guy who was fucking tonight, Ivo, is the worst culprit. He grooms the girls, makes sure they get plenty of alcohol, then fucks them until a new face appears. It's easy for him. He's a good looking guy and the girls are not exactly mensa material.

Now I tend to be a live and let live kind of guy not prone to righteous indignation, but this is just nasty exploitation to turn a few bucks. I'm sure none of these girls arrived as sweet innocent little virgins, but I'm also pretty sure that when their time comes to get kicked out or they leave of their own accord, their memories will not make them either happy or proud.

Damn! That wasn't nearly as brief as I hoped!! Anyway Ozi, I'm sure if you had watched as long as I have you would agree........or not!! :idk: :idk: 

Ozi, I have been for the most part enjoying your posts for a long time. You and Snaky have a way of cutting through the BS I find amusing.

This time I'm afraid your wrong. I posted a similar opinion to yours not long after the new apartment opened. I have been proved wrong also.

Briefly, the problem is that the Tver apartment has three professionals brought in to have sex parties and 'guide' the amateurs in the Voronezh apartment to participate. This in itself would not be a problem if there was even the slightest regard for the amateurs. There is none. The first couple there was split up, the guy was thrown out, then his ex-partner was thrown out after they grew tired of fucking her.

The guy who was fucking tonight, Ivo, is the worst culprit. He grooms the girls, makes sure they get plenty of alcohol, then fucks them until a new face appears. It's easy for him. He's a good looking guy and the girls are not exactly mensa material.

Now I tend to be a live and let live kind of guy not prone to righteous indignation, but this is just nasty exploitation to turn a few bucks. I'm sure none of these girls arrived as sweet innocent little virgins, but I'm also pretty sure that when their time comes to get kicked out or they leave of their own accord, their memories will not make them either happy or proud.

Damn! That wasn't nearly as brief as I hoped!! Anyway Ozi, I'm sure if you had watched as long as I have you would agree........or not!! :idk: :idk:

Don't have an issue with your post and have no reason to doubt you. I was however, commenting purely on what was happening at the time I was watching and responding to the hair brain comments being posted.

The two having sex, whatever their relationship, were both enjoying themselves, her probably more than him and she certainly didn't look, act or sound intoxicated. When they were finished he got up and brought her a drink then she curled up next to him on the lounge. The other guy, who knows, I don't think he knew what they were doing, certainly no reaction other than the conversation.

I just found the comments of being used as a fuck doll, debasing herself, somewhat strange for a voyeur site, with who knows how many people jerking off in the background. Who's debasing themselves?.

I've read some of the older posts and it seems to be there is a competition to see who can come up with the most outlandish, ridiculous scenarios, based on not so vivid or intelligent imaginations.

Reminds me of a comedy show called "Thank god you are here". They used to throw a comedian into a scenario with other actors, but he was the only one that didn't know what the topic was about or even what his character was, he had to ad lib and make it up as he went along.

This thread is MUCH funnier.

Upndown, I agree with what you say. Tver is a sex apartment that comes over to Voronezh and screws it up. I believe that Phil, Dizi and new guy are mostly amateurs. Ivo and Akira would come over and fuck the girls and mess them up. Dizi clearly couldn't take it any more, but to her credit she rejected Ivo in the end. Tanya was totally fucked up by Akira. Petra is the ringleader of the Tver pros. Now, Anna/Sonia is getting the Ivo treatment. I will say one thing though about Anna that is different. She is somewhat controlling her sexual experimentation, she might be working on Ivo a little bit. He seems enamored of her. She is a temptress who gyrates naked in Voronezh. She may have made herself into a bit of a pro and thus fits into Tver. That's why I said a while ago that she wants to be a free agent and while "recruited" by Phil who liked her, she quickly found the relationship she wanted in Ivo and switched. All the while she became the sexiest girl on VV, showing off her assets and making her invaluable to VV. So, she may be manipulating the situation rather than the reverse.  However, and this a big but, if you play with fire you may get burned. Ivo is the ultimate manipulator. As soon as a new girl joins them in VV, Anna may have her work cut out for her to keep his attention. Or, maybe if she keeps being invaluable to VV, she may not care herself if another cute guy comes along. I don't really trust her. Can Anna manage to boot Petra to the curb for instance? For this site to work long-term, they need an amateur group in Voronezh not corrupted by Tver.