Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why Dizi left. I kept saying you don't put out your gone. Please look at this from a business point

of View. I also think Phil is close to being next. I think he gets a lot more leeway, because he want's to

have sex, but only with Sonia. Someone pointed out there needs to be a shake up in this apt. That

pretty much sums it up. Lets see how this play's out. My fav girl is gone. I probably will be too. Dizi

at least you didn't comprise yourself.

Dizi left on her own she was not asked to leave. Twitter says for health reason. I think she was sick of Ivory. JMO

I agree in the end Dizi showed character.

Dizi left on her own she was not asked to leave. Twitter says for health reason. I think she was sick of Ivory. JMO

I agree in the end Dizi showed character.

Thanks Bean. Maybe I'm wrong about the Whole thing then. Who knows. Got about 9 days left.

Just had a thought, she could be pregnant with Ivor baby,,,,,,,,,,,, Just kidding.

You know  I'm going to stick with what I've been say along. It was sad to see Dizi go. VV new

she was the most poplar girl in the project and came up with health reasons as the excuse for

her leavening. I don't buy it..... She didn't want to fuck so they let her go. VV new there would

be a huge backlash for this.

I said that to say this. Now Sonia has to do all the nudity now. She doesn't seam to mind.

But all the cock teasing is going to get her into trouble. I hated that guy Largo and for good

reason too. He's the one that pulled the knife.

The new guy tried to get into Dizi's pants. I bet she was scared of him. If he did leave the project

on her own I bet that is why. Now Sonia has to do all the stupid games crap. I just pray stinky

ass doesn't turn out to be another Largo. I'm sorry guys but I'm in a bad mood today.

things are def diff now that dizi has left.  phil,sonia and new guy will be rather boring to watch.  Sonia wont be around much and phil and the new guy don't really do nothing except play with their phones.

I think the new guy is a waste, he should leave, and bring in a NEW couple. 

Sonia and phil wont do nothing, cuz Sonia wants ivor. 

im really sad that dizi left, but I don't blame her, she didn't seem happy to be there anymore. 

so sad he takes what is given no pride, i guess she got aroused she run off to tver apartment to see what she can get she might get lucky she get to sleep with ivo on the couch that's where he sleeps anyway this will be a test for him can he try while petra is there with out party/ game excuse.

Capture_2015_11_06_19_57_42_375.jpg

one min here ...next

Capture_2015_11_06_20_18_43_197.jpg