Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

That meeting with Petra was something like this. Girl your the only down there now

so you have to put on shows with both guys. Sat that was a show. lol Tomorrow night

we get to see the same thing but with stinky ass. Sonia is so screwed.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF! Anna fucked Phil for a while. No emotion though. It felt almost like an extended back massage between them. Her true affection is with Ivo, but with Petra back she can't fuck Ivo now. At least Phil is finally getting some. Like friends with benefits.

WTF! Anna fucked Phil for a while. No emotion though. It felt almost like an extended back massage between them. Her true affection is with Ivo, but with Petra back she can't fuck Ivo now. At least Phil is finally getting some. Like friends with benefits.

nah she just rubbed her pussy on him for show. BTW I predicted this.

things are def diff now that dizi has left.  phil,sonia and new guy will be rather boring to watch.  Sonia wont be around much and phil and the new guy don't really do nothing except play with their phones.

I think the new guy is a waste, he should leave, and bring in a NEW couple. 

Sonia and phil wont do nothing, cuz Sonia wants ivor. 

im really sad that dizi left, but I don't blame her, she didn't seem happy to be there anymore.

It is a pity that she has left, but the workload was too high for her. She had obviously a full-time job, leaving every day at about 9 and coming back at 8 PM. Then shower/bath, eating, show here or there. In total, she could sleep no more than about 6 hours a day, this is not enough permanently. The trouble/unhappy love with Ivo, the pressure for sex, this was too much for her. I have waited for any change since long time, had hoped she will give up the job and be more in the villa. But obviously she does need the two jobs.

On the end, it was too much for her. It is a pity, under other circumstances....????

This was so fake do they think we are stupid Phil never touched her and there was no kissing at all.

aa34_2.jpg

aa35_2.jpg

thank you Beancounter for the pic, before i saw the pic i read he got lucky  i thought no i cant it cant be it is impossible, you clarified it with the pic as they say it says a thousand words.

It is a pity that she has left, but the workload was too high for her. She had obviously a full-time job, leaving every day at about 9 and coming back at 8 PM. Then shower/bath, eating, show here or there. In total, she could sleep no more than about 6 hours a day, this is not enough permanently. The trouble/unhappy love with Ivo, the pressure for sex, this was too much for her. I have waited for any change since long time, had hoped she will give up the job and be more in the villa. But obviously she does need the two jobs.

On the end, it was too much for her. It is a pity, under other circumstances....????

Dam Spielo- Now I got to go find a few of my posts and Edit them. This is the correct answer.

Doing both the job and Villa would be over whelming for anyone.

Spielo you put me in a better mood thank you.

Anna is obviously game for anything. Petra told her to take care of the guys in Voronezh, she obviously chose Phil, who was glad to oblige, don't think she'll ever do the new guy who is creepy around girls. Anna took one for the team. I think she likes Phil, but isn't as physically attracted to him as to Ivo. But, she had fucked Phil before so it was easy. Did she make Phil cum or just stop in the middle? They need a new girl in Voronezh to replace Dizi, who was a good person. But not sure if they should keep new guy, although he seemed to sign the Contract last night. Don't know anymore what to think of this site. If they could convince Akira's gf to join the project, get a new girl and let Anna do Phil more often (obviously she'll do Ivo also), it might be passable. Keep Ivo away from Anna as much as possible, Petra!

Anna is obviously game for anything. Petra told her to take care of the guys in Voronezh, she obviously chose Phil, who was glad to oblige, don't think she'll ever do the new guy who is creepy around girls. Anna took one for the team. I think she likes Phil, but isn't as physically attracted to him as to Ivo. But, she had fucked Phil before so it was easy. Did she make Phil cum or just stop in the middle? They need a new girl in Voronezh to replace Dizi, who was a good person. But not sure if they should keep new guy, although he seemed to sign the Contract last night. Don't know anymore what to think of this site. If they could convince Akira's gf to join the project, get a new girl and let Anna do Phil more often (obviously she'll do Ivo also), it might be passable. Keep Ivo away from Anna as much as possible, Petra!

God father might hear these wishes and bring us nice gift for Chrismas!!!!