Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like they have tremendous turnover. That's not good. People like to associate with some favorites. They need a voyeur site somewhere in between RLC and VV. One without many stale non-sexed apartments, but without extreme turnover and professional sex people. If RLC were to just better screen its new people and ask participants to not hide their bodies and engage in some sex from time to time, that would be ideal. I miss the all-girl apartment. And we need more apartments like Nelly and Bogdan and Masha and Sasha. I will say that VV has tapped into the desire among RLC subscribers to see more action, more fun. But VV goes too far and veers into the staged and the manipulative. Its almost like a sexed big brother show where people manipulate their activities to ingratiate themselves with VV administration. Ivo, Akira and Petra are prime examples. Now, Anna/Sonia is becoming another manipulator. If you act wanton and sexy and have sex in  VV, you can stay alive in the game and thrive. Phil only stays alive because he agrees to things and follows the script. Anna has risen to the top,  plays the game well. But, they will get new girls and then Anna will have to turn it up another notch. This game playing is what really sickens me. I could deal with the different relationships, but there  are almost alliances and schemes instead. And real people are the losers (Dizi, Tanya, the other people before, maybe one day Phil also). Even Petra is not immune. She is older and as she loses sway over Ivo, so goes her survival in  the game. Anna may literally take over her position in Tver. I think I am getting out at the end of my month, go back to RLC or off voyeur all together. I may stay on rlc just long enough to see if new all-girls apartment will reappear. If not, I may lose interest there as well.

Yes, but she is the one sharing her relationship with Ivo in front of Akira and others. If she just wants to do it in front of a camera, why not do crazy sexual stuff to really get us off, like blow jobs, anal, facials, etc.? No, she wants to have the relationship with Ivo, but was kind of forced to do it in front of Akira (I don't mean by force, she was "persuaded"). That is what Ivo wanted and she goes along with anything he wants so she can keep him. She could do it with Ivo but not in front of Akira, but she does it anyway. This is what happened to Tanya with Akira. After a while, Akira got his girl friend and Tanya went crazy and totally debased herself. Tanya didn't do it for the cameras when they did bondage to her. She did it because she would do anything for Akira to keep her. How long before that happens to Anna? Unless Petra comes back and puts a stop to it.

He's nailed it. How ever the difference between Sonia and Tanya, is that Tanya was raw and vulnerable.

Akira spent 7-10 hrs talking to her after Karen's out burst. He said all the right things. She fell hard for

him. It took a couple of weeks for her to implode.

Sonia I don't believe is as screwed up as Tanya was. Does she like Ivor? Clearly she does. But if your

options is Phil Or Ivor girls will pick Ivor every time. Because he knows how to play the game. VV wants

its participants to have sex.

I can't say it enough guys. They don't care who has sex with who, but you better have sex or your going

home. This in some ways is a reality show. If Sonia wants to stay she has to put out. She knows this

and because she's attracted to Ivor she in joys what ever time she gets with him. She also knows her

place in the Villa. When Petra isn't around she's going to be a groupie BECUASE SHE HAS NEEDS lol.

Petra comes back though Sonia is screwed. In case you haven't noticed Petra and Ivor are at least business

partners. This is why she lets Ivor fuck the girls. I don't know all the stuff between them yet. I also

tend to think they are part couple as well. Petra can be very affectionate to Ivor. They might not

be on the same level as Akira and his girl though.

Petra likes Akira and his GF( Tver people are all friends ) She takes care of Akira so he stay in the villa.

Back to Sonia, I'm not sure how often people in the project have to have sex. Sonia is screwed in that

she has to choose between Phil or the new guy, I believe this is soon too. Why because all the sex

is coming from Tver right now. At some point there needs to be sex in Vonoezh. With people from

just Vonoezh.

This is why Dizi left. I kept saying you don't put out your gone. Please look at this from a business point

of View. I also think Phil is close to being next. I think he gets a lot more leeway, because he want's to

have sex, but only with Sonia. Someone pointed out there needs to be a shake up in this apt. That

pretty much sums it up. Lets see how this play's out. My fav girl is gone. I probably will be too. Dizi

at least you didn't comprise yourself.

Man, she has left now? That sucks! By the way, what was the worst day on VV for you?

There is no worst day for me. These people are fun to watch but I'm not invested in any of them. I wouldn't care if they all left or if they all stayed.