Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one drawback is of this girls they are very aware of the living room cam, they keep look at it every time they might show some thing, nastya always sits on the couch her back to the camera because of her outfit,

talking er outfit why does not she get a little bit longer dresses instead of keep pulling down the sort dresses she wear

What a bitch Nastya turned out to be. She came home looking agitated, and when Cristy tried to talk to her she basically shut her out. Then she got pissed of about Cristy taking her stupid phone charger.  And then she saw a speck of something on the laptop which is not even hers, and made a fuss about that. And that's after Cristy cleaned up the whole apartment and did their laundry.

Well the good news is that for now, Phil seems to be getting along with Cristy. The bad news is any chance of seeing another threesome is pretty much non existent. The night is still young.

natsya start thresome yesterday but today she quite and look upset or something else see what happen in nex couple of hours

I think they should shake it up and go MMF for a change.

You know what's funny? I was thinking about seeing the same thing with Cristy. Problem is Phil is a much better lover than Messa so he'd probably wind doing most of the watching or might even get embarrassed.

Finally, Phil broke the ice with Cristy. Maybe a good night later. They spoke in the bedroom briefly, no awkwardness. Cristy changed to more comfortable clothes, reflects her changed mood. Much as I like the three ways, it creates big complications in the group dynamic. Nastya and Cristy aren't even talking.

Finally, Phil broke the ice with Cristy. Maybe a good night later. They spoke in the bedroom briefly, no awkwardness.

I think it's too much to expect them to have sex tonight. After all they only just started talking again. But at least now it she might not feel awkward sleeping in the same bed with him.