Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

i think nastya discovered she like girls more and she is now stack with messa, she keep a sniky pick of christy, she done so many times specialty when christy goes in to the room she kept looking to the window

Capture_2015_11_15_21_47_17_564.jpg

I don't blame her for liking girls.  The guys are dressed and ready for the Russian PRIDE Parade.  :lmao:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may be i am over thinking this but christa does not seem impressed i think i have seen her shake her head once or twice, remember she did not know him the first night she was here for few hours and had a bit too much drink next day every thing went south so this is the first night she see the real childish annoying phill , i promise you she will damp him the first opportunity coms,for now she plays nice,  the only one watching him is  nastya

Cristy was just sitting on Phil' lap in the chair. Don't know why he just went into bed to lie down. Maybe Cristy will join him soon?

may be he asked her to join him, she must have told him she is not she is not ready yet, now he is gone she is laughing mare enjoying having fun with them

Wow, Phil is going to sleep, wimped out on sex with Cristy! Now, maybe Cristy will end up in three way again. Maybe Phil wants to take it slow in the redemption of their relationship, not push her. At least, they are getting along really well.

may be he asked her to join him, she must have told him she is not she is not ready yet, now he is gone she is laughing mare enjoying having fun with them

Phil pukes out the window now, the night is over for him, i think. :)

Oh, that explains it! I wonder why he leaned out the window. At least Cristy is in bed with him now. Maybe the drinking loosened Phil up to be friendly with Cristy. She certainly didn't seem to mind the attention from Phi. Sex looks unlikely tonight between as Phil is out like a light. That explains why Phil went to lie down. The fact that Cristy went to bed with him indicates she feels much better about Phil.