Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

i think phil took some thing it is to much he does not seem to stand still for 1 min, its not drink i havent seen him have one, its too much and annoying

They both might have taken something. Messa was acting extra loofy tonight. Neither one of the girls were in any kind of mood to party. Even if Cristy was down for another threesome, Nastya is so moody I doubt even that's going to happen.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that explains it! I wonder why he leaned out the window. At least Cristy is in bed with him now. Maybe the drinking loosened Phil up to be friendly with Cristy. She certainly didn't seem to mind the attention from Phi. Sex looks unlikely tonight between as Phil is out like a light. That explains why Phil went to lie down. The fact that Cristy went to bed with him indicates she feels much better about Phil.

no she went out to smoke messa wetn after her, he is not trying to hid it any more he is tring to sleep with her and nastya does not seem to mind, may be they  must have taked about it  her join them,in a regular baseses

Now, Cristy and Messa went out. I think to get some fresh air or a smoke. Nastya stayed back, Phil is asleep. Hopefully, no action with Cristy and Messa. Cristy is starting to get good with Phil, don't ruin it!

Now, Cristy and Messa went out. I think to get some fresh air or a smoke. Nastya stayed back, Phil is asleep. Hopefully, no action with Cristy and Messa. Cristy is starting to get good with Phil, don't ruin it!

sorry mr1010,i know you like the guy,  but she is tring not to go to bed  may be she is waiting for him to fall sleep or waiting invitation from nastya because she is enjoying the attention from messa

whatever just not this modern electric music i don't even know wtf is that

Shania Twain will be nice you must know her well she is canadian  :clap: :clap: :) :)

Some of her music is pleasant to listen to.  A lot better than that head banging music people listen to these days where you have to be stoned on a pound of weed to relate to it.

Now, at the end of the night, Cristy is talking to Nastya. Please, Cristy don't get involved sexually with the others again! You are getting on well with Phil. Just because he conked out drunk doesn't mean you go behind his back.