Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Phil left the project? I can't say I am surprised. VV got so many complaints about toxic atmosphere in Voronezh caused mostly by Phil. Goes to show that you can effect change when you speak up. Money talks and VV heard. I take no pleasure in Phil being forced out. He was mostly a good person until Cristy came in. It was a slow motion end to his tenure. They kept bringing in girls for him. The crazy girl, then Cristy, tried Dizi earlier. Nothing worked. Sonia was the only one he wanted and she left him for Ivo. Cristy was really the one who liked him, but he didn't like her. I think he mostly liked joking around with guys like Messa and light flirting with girls (Dizi, Petra). He was mostly a loner though. Now, the question is who do  they bring in to replace him. I notice that Messa and Cristy are both asleep separately now. Did Nastya go out to allow them to have sex? And did she go to meet Phil after he left. Still think she liked him, but that's over. Other question is how do  they handle budding relationship between Cristy and Messa? I don't think she is close with him, thinks he is funny and likes sex with him. I think they need a more easier going guy to replace Phil, one who is not a loner and who likes to fool around and joke.

Interesting. I wonder if Nastya will end up leaving as well and Cristy and Messa end up together. Though I think Cristy doesn't really want to room with Messa, just fuck him. I don't understand why Nastya is upset though. Didn't she record the conversation with Phil and play it for Cristy with the purpose of getting Phil out? If she didn't realize that would happen, she is just stupid (quite likely).

Iam back when I read Phil is gone ,it looks just onather one is going to start, nastya seem to be rejected by messa and Christy she tried both , she is really horny or or she is trying to make one of the the group ,it seem message and More close than message and nastya,maybe she getting played here , she put her self in awkward position,she has to make Christ her friend so she won't steal her man but this people don't know loyalty, she hascto give him what he want which is Christy so he will stay with her,unfortunately he might prefers Christy and she really seem to like him as well,that leaves nastya trying desperately to be fun for both ,good side of that would be we might to get to see them more in the leaving room. Like I said before when Phil leaves the next person will no nastya now the lost there common enemy they turn on each other and nastya Will be more more isolated and moody and upset all the time,the next boron war starts.

In that conversation i think she told her what was happens early today and looks they are fine with curent situation. So for now we can expect more threesome.

Was again more short sex for show than a real sex with pleasure and some emotions

Capture_2015_11_17_19_16_29_490.jpg  Capture_2015_11_17_19_16_29_973.jpg  Capture_2015_11_17_19_16_31_7.jpg  Capture_2015_11_17_19_16_30_471.jpg  Capture_2015_11_17_19_16_31_522.jpg  Capture_2015_11_17_19_16_32_75.jpg

all I can say is Christy is one duplicitous bitch. Hey I will listen to you and help you get back with your boy friend. Than when your not around I will let the three pump chump, do his three pumps to me.

all I can say is Christy is one duplicitous bitch. Hey I will listen to you and help you get back with your boy friend. Than when your not around I will let the three pump chump, do his three pumps to me.

Like you understand what they were talking about, yeah right  ???