Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

They are like an old couple already. She was checking something on his arm, kissing his ear (another session maybe?). My only question is how soon will Messa tire of Christy, especially if she gets too coupley with him. I don't think she is the clingy type, but she could be a little bossy perhaps. Right now though everything is good.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this week has been very eventful and somewhat crazy.  first we see a 3some which later results in phil leaving the app. then we see Christy and messa hook up and get caught by nastya, which results in a violent attack from nastya on Christy.  that results in nastya leaving the app.  now we are left with Christy and messa.  messa has moved his stuff into christys room so that the other room is ready for whomever is moving in.

I hope the new roomates are fun and not crazy. im waiting to see who moves in, if I like them and things go well I wont cancel.  if its not good, then I will cancel

hello mr1010, I always like reading your posts, u give very good info and views on whats goin on. I only view voro apartment.  I lost interest in tver due to ivor.  I did like Sonia before she moved in with tver.  when my fav girl DIZI left, I was upset and almost quit watchin, but I stayed and waited to see what would happen next.  I like Christy but I think she will end up goin next.  her and messa wont last.  im not into messa much either, he reminds me of ivor some.

I think they should put in older people in voro, maybe that would be interesting??

Thanks, tall guy, I agree with you on Tver and mostly watch Voro also. Messa is a little like Ivo who I don't care for. I think Ivo's sexual prowess is overrated. Usually, the aholes who get the women are not all that good in bed. Christy is ok, I like her better than Sonia. She is more real than Sonia, less phonyness. Now, Messa is a mixed bag. I always thought he was a jerk like Ivo, but the way he dealt with crazy possessive Nastya and tried to help her and was loyal for awhile to her impressed me. He could have just dumped Nastya for Christy earlier and tried to hold off Christy, but she was too much for him. Honestly, how do you resist her if she wants you? I don't know if I could. And I agree with you about Dizi. I thought Tanya, Dizi and Phil were good together, but Tanya self destructed over Akira and Phil didn't really want Dizi. At least they were decent people. But, VV needs, requires sex action, and they didn't fit in the VV system. The good thing about Voro is that the people there feel more real, have emotions, not as scripted as Tver. Unfortunately, we see what can happen when people with emotions like the same people or get jealous. So, therein lies the problem with Voro. I like sympathetic people who like sex and get along. Hard to thread that needle.

Oh, and as to older people (sorry I should have put that in my earlier post) in Voro, maybe, certainly worth a try. Some more maturity might help. But people must be compatible. They could bring in a couple, though that makes it more like rlc. I happen to like couples myself, it does away with the risk two people might like the same person and the complications of that. The couples, if they are open, can always do swaps occasionally. Hard to find people who like that though.

How do you know she talked dirty to him? Did she say "fuck me" to Messa? Only kidding.  That would be so sexy if she said it in English. And I am sorry I missed their sex. Take a shower for 45 minutes and miss it. I don't know if you were an rlc, k&K fan like I was, but towards the end of their time there, kristy played up to the camera, put two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them, looked straight at the camera and said in English, "fuck me" and moaned! That girl could make a guy come just by looking at them and speaking and acting sexy! I did notice earlier one time in the living room tonight that both Messa and Christy looked straight in the camera. Don't think they don't know people are looking at them. They are extroverts, for sure. Well anyway, put on a good show for us! I'm sure they will.