Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

If you want a Russian girl, then you must behave as a strong Russian man. Messa can be your trainer  ;)

But it is interesting, how this dressing and the plateau shoes changing her from natural girl to conservative woman. Hopefully not in the bed....

now they have the place for themselves they should venture to the living room when they have sex, but now its seems they do it like old married  couple just before going to bed on the bed. unfortunately she is more conscious about LR cam.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messa ... messes ... .  :lmao:

It's nice to see that Voronezh is finally near to a real RLC apartment. .... Just that everything is not real and faked. ...  But from the outside, it looks very beautifully. ...  how nice ... :-X

I'm glad someone is liking them because until they get new people, I'm already starting to get tired of seeing just the two of them together all the time.

Messa ... messes ... .  :lmao:

It's nice to see that Voronezh is finally near to a real RLC apartment. .... Just that everything is not real and faked. ...  But from the outside, it looks very beautifully. ...  how nice ... :-X

FYI his real name is Ruslan

I'm glad someone is liking them because until they get new people, I'm already starting to get tired of seeing them together.

Why that, there are two people who  almost not know each other and they have sex. ... If that's not exciting. ... And have you saw how they have eaten together? Almost like a real couple (just faked). ... You do not think that is ecstatic .... I am thrilled ...  :-X

I've noticed that too. It doesn't matter what you choose, sd or hd, it's always the same shitty quality.

But the new player works fine after all.

one good thing the volume button works, you can watch with out muting it.

I've noticed that too. It doesn't matter what you choose, sd or hd, it's always the same shitty quality.

This it a good thing. ... So there is at least something VV can still work on to create a little improvement. ... Now that they have found the perfect cast for Voronezh. .... Small steps in the wrong direction are always important ...  :-X

They trying to save on the bandwidth by lowering the quality, bunch of amateurs who can't get a stupid player to work for months tells you a lot about their technical level.