Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what we think about the Queen but she really enjoys sex and Messa can give her a good fuck, if he want, even if there is no alcohol in his blood.

Sure it is nice to see some good sex action but I hope they don't turn Voro into a second Tver.

That would be verry sad.

Oh fuck, I missed it! Well, it won't be the last one. You know you have to take a shower sometime. Like I said, no problems between them. Drama will have to await new participants. You know, I think of Christy and Messa as like Sonia and Ivo. If they are, they will last a long time. I realize now why Phil may have rejected Christy. He sensed she would be another Sonia, who would tire of him and seek out an Ivo type, lo and behold, Messa. And you know you could see signs of this if you think back to Christy's early days. She always laughed at Messa's antics, glanced over at him often, and she fucked him the first day after she fucked Phil/ Phil sensed it, I think. Still, it didn't justify him acting like a schmuck and not even talking to her. I think he also wanted out of VV and accomplished that. And he didn't hurt Christy, who bounced back like he was never there. Nastya was another victim of the inevitable joining of Christy and Messa. It would have happened sooner or later even if she joined them in three ways.