Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. missed them from last few days,but have most action videos at uploaded.net    which works normally free with some ads.

May be someone can make a video thread and I will post what I can .

Last time I got a warning when I posted one for reallifecam. I am not sure if uploaded.net is allowed.

Does anyone know what exactly is in that dish on the table? I see similar food all the time and do not recognize it. It seems to me that with all the people we have seen, it takes a huge amount of time to prepare some of these dishes. An amount of time that frankly seems disproportionate to the finished product.

Guest macarthy

Tania Russoff played the main role in one of P. Woodmans film Cleopatra which was quite famous.

She was sublime.  I heard that he was a former cop in France.

Guest macarthy

Agree with  you. The Pyramide. Of course I do remember this chef d 'ouevre Pierre did. But isnt that photo the young Tania Russoff...?

Now that Voronezh is the first apartment that loads up when you load up the site, I'll probably never even look at Tver again.

Seems to make sense. ... Especially, because this is the place on earth were the really interesting and exciting people reside.

Have you noticed what for a crazy decision messa made today? ... He is dress all in black. ... Ingenious ... It is a joy to be his fan. ... welcome to the club ...  :-X

i should've  gotten a Russian girl, they feed you well when you come home, he doesn't seem to notice much her effort, she had her hair done, dressed in sexy but conservative dress with high heels, creating a home  atmosphere to please her man, he messes with phone or tv, i guess the grass is not greener the other side

Capture_2015_11_20_18_12_17_707.jpg

i should've  gotten a Russian girl, they feed you well when you come home, he doesn't seem to notice much her effort, she had her hair done, dressed in sexy but conservative dress with high heels, creating a home  atmosphere to please her man, he messes with phone or tv, i guess the grass is not greener the other side

Capture_2015_11_20_18_12_17_707.jpg

If you want a Russian girl, then you must behave as a strong Russian man. Messa can be your trainer  ;)

But it is interesting, how this dressing and the plateau shoes changing her from natural girl to conservative woman. Hopefully not in the bed....

Messa ... messes ... .  :lmao:

It's nice to see that Voronezh is finally near to a real RLC apartment. .... Just that everything is not real and faked. ...  But from the outside, it looks very beautifully. ...  how nice ... :-X